Asics Love?!? Where is it?

welp. my order on MT got cancelled. why am i not surprised 
pimp.gif

Just trying to help. Nice insta feed, your medics pics are the first to make me regret passing, followed.

thanks bro! yeah the medics are nice in person. someone here might have an extra for retail. followed you back![emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
FINALLY got my Medics. I will have to compare to the MT when I get them later this week, but this is by far my favorite collab/release. Quality and colorway are all great. :smokin

Atmos Asics GL5 are still in store in ubiq. I was there about 3 hours ago and she said they still have most sizes.

I don't know what the rules are with them for phone orders. I know they sold out online on Saturday. If anyone needs help, PM me.

Peace.

Someone in the runners world and Ronnie Facebook groups listed a pair of size 11 medics DS and wcp atlantics size 9 DS for $170 shipped each. Said he would ship today too.

I'd post the guy's name but I am unsure if that's allowed. If anything pm me and I'll lead whoever in the right direction that way.

Legit check on these. Also what's considered a good price for volcanoes?
looks super fake to me, midsole off, lines on the wavy part off, sock liner looks too thin. overall shape. the "GEL" before the Lyte looks a little short. 

i do not own a pair so may not be the best judge... 

Oneness with that one day shipping! Monkey Times are dope in hand. Tempted to say the extra 30 dollars was worth it. 

Look a little suspect. Need photos in better lighting. Looking at the price on his listing, it seems too good to be true. Low end prices are at 450 on those in that condition. 

Yeah he was willing to let those go for $280 shipped so they're probably fake. I can just make a NB custom volcano for less than that anyway.

Oneness with that one day shipping! Monkey Times are dope in hand. Tempted to say the extra 30 dollars was worth it. 
Medics are up there with my RF Pony's for the best leather I have on a shoe period.  How's the leather on those monkey times?  

Just sold my legend blues to cop the Medics.  Might do a few more jordan for asics swaps.

Prop
I gotta ask, how are the atmos materials-wise?  I was skeptical based on the pics...

Anybody got Bait's email for early release link for GI Joe?

Just got it now
I did and I can't do either of them. Just horrific looking and I'm pretty done with the 574 model. Moved on to the sleeker 9xx's.

Keep in mind, those are NB, so the NB thread might be a better one?

Back
Top Bottom