Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone who got the cervidae 85 in hand...

How's the suede on it?  Those end bluebirds had pretty average suede, which is why I passed...kind of rough.

I don't understand this mentality today of why everyone "needs" a certain pair and has no problem paying resale prices. I want overkill sights but they're not dropping in USA and I live in USA. So I'm not gonna get them. Period. With so many releases today, I find it easy to forget about a pair and just move on. In a perfect world, everyone would think as I do and then there would be no such thing as resale prices. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent opposed to paying resale.. It's acceptable to pay a bit over retail for an older release that you slept on but not for new releases. The absolute worst is all these new jacks who pay ******ed prices for older RF releases. Just my opinion. Sorry for the rant [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Generally speaking I agree with you... But I don't buy every release that drops I only buy what I like and what I will wear... I really liked the overkill release so I wasn't upset paying over retail to get them... Unless you were extremely lucky to snag one of the handful of pairs that released online there was no way to get them in the U.S.... I thought that they were unique enough that something comparable would drop at any point in the near future

The coolest part of the overkill sights are these laces [emoji]128071[/emoji]

Also are we ever going to get any gt-2 collabs? Last one was Ronnies kfe right?

And i thought this weekend was going to be an uneventful one..

3 pairs on my list already.

I don't understand this mentality today of why everyone "needs" a certain pair and has no problem paying resale prices. I want overkill sights but they're not dropping in USA and I live in USA. So I'm not gonna get them. Period. With so many releases today, I find it easy to forget about a pair and just move on. In a perfect world, everyone would think as I do and then there would be no such thing as resale prices. I'm not saying I'm 100 percent opposed to paying resale.. It's acceptable to pay a bit over retail for an older release that you slept on but not for new releases. The absolute worst is all these new jacks who pay ******ed prices for older RF releases. Just my opinion. Sorry for the rant [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

This. I've paid resale on two releases this year and even then it was around $50 over on each pair which is the most I'm comfortable with. Releases happen far too frequently these days and I've got far too many unworn shoes to trip about missing a single pair. By the time the salt of missing a pair sets in (Bottle Rockets) I'll have a pair heading my way anyway...or if not just in-ds something I had sitting around and it's usually forgotten.

This. I've paid resale on two releases this year and even then it was around $50 over on each pair which is the most I'm comfortable with. Releases happen far too frequently these days and I've got far too many unworn shoes to trip about missing a single pair. By the time the salt of missing a pair sets in (Bottle Rockets) I'll have a pair heading my way anyway...or if not just un-ds something I had sitting around and it's usually forgotten.
I find I do this quite often

This. I've paid resale on two releases this year and even then it was around $50 over on each pair which is the most I'm comfortable with. Releases happen far too frequently these days and I've got far too many unworn shoes to trip about missing a single pair. By the time the salt of missing a pair sets in (Bottle Rockets) I'll have a pair heading my way anyway...or if not just in-ds something I had sitting around and it's usually forgotten.
I got da vinci for retail but that's the last pair I would've considered paying up for

haven't been able to check nt lately but are the overkill asics going to have a us release, or has that ship sailed?

Back
Top Bottom