Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Those are FAKES unfortunately :smh:

Thanks for heads up. Glad I didn't purchase. Just for future, what are some differences that you can see? Kinda had a red flag when I saw the toe box suede had one widows peak. Anytbing else I can look for?

most of them are the nylon pairs. heard there could've been the canvas  pairs in the bigger sizes 12 and above. but not too sure on that.

japanese product has always been top notch. they have a great attention to detail and top quality workmanship. that's where most of the worth is. the materials are secondary to the workmanship and attention to detail. and the limit on the pairs is not important at all. that being said, it's worth every single penny to me.
They're jumping off on hype for the GL3 model though. You can get zx500 made in Germany's or Italian made diadoras or made in England NBs for a fraction of the price and all of the craftsmanship.

I'm not convinced GL3 prices will stand the test of time because eventually people will realize they're just not worth that much extra.

They're jumping off on hype for the GL3 model though. You can get zx500 made in Germany's or Italian made diadoras or made in England NBs for a fraction of the price and all of the craftsmanship.

I'm not convinced GL3 prices will stand the test of time because eventually people will realize they're just not worth that much extra.
no doubt about them jumping of the recent hype. but german, italian or even us craftsmanship cannot be compared to japanese. except maybe european cars. but that's just my 2c. 

no doubt about them jumping of the recent hype. but german, italian or even us craftsmanship cannot be compared to japanese. except maybe european cars. but that's just my 2c. 
Never had Japanese kicks in hand, so I'll take your word for it.

Don't get me wrong, it's def a better buy than shelling out upwards of a g for Vietnamese made RF salmon toes.

I'd honestly rather have something European made than anywhere else.

Japan and the US are alright but they're more likely to cut corners in general than European items (whether is be cars or clothes) IMO.

Japanese repro brands are notorious for their high level of craftmanship, attention to detail, and materials used. The prices are high but the clothing is always on point. Denim, flannels, tees, jackets are all great. So I'm not suprised about the $500 price tag and I would pay it easily. People pay $800 for Vietnam volcanoes.

Japanese repro brands are notorious for their high level of craftmanship, attention to detail, and materials used. The prices are high but the clothing is always on point. Denim, flannels, tees, jackets are all great. So I'm not suprised about the $500 price tag and I would pay it easily. People pay $800 for Vietnam volcanoes.
Look up the word notorious, please. 

Last edited:
Hey if they were made outta of Labia skin Id pay 500 cause I'd never wear them out!!!

Last edited:
I can't believe people are actually buying the japan gl3. They're dope as hell but c'mon really? Btw not not actually made of deer skin or calf skin or whatever they're claiming. I'd pay 225 max
Have they dropped in the US? I'm looking for a pair.

This weeks pick ups... Might eventually trade/sell one of the Overkills

Need help on the sizing of the gl3, I have pretty bad flat feet and recently picked up a pair of burgundy 3ms for $40 from a friend, and I've heard about the narrow last of the gl3 so I sized a full 1.5 up. Here's the problem. I still think feel it's a little narrow. Will this go away as the suede/leather wears in or will it remain? Any help is appreciated.

@roomxshambles i don't think anyone is gonna pay $160 for used tsavorites when you can find ds pairs online still for just about the same price.

Also is there no mod in this thread anymore? Haven't seen sdubl in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom