Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any codes floating around for the asicstiger.com site?  I wanna cop those alpine blast GLIII but not for $130.  Heard the after hours pack has started to drop stateside and heard the materials are plush. 

Odd how some people got canceled, and others didn't. I got mine with next day shipping. I'm getting them today and they just mailed them off yesterday.

**** J Crew, just got both Nighthawks and Asics cancelled. :smh:

Did you try calling them? Maybe you can get a gift card or something. Ordered HTB and blue ribbons. Htbs already shipped but the blue ribbons is still open. Used free shipping too.

J Crew update....

So apparently, they were randomly calling people to verify orders to make sure all was legit. I missed the call due to being in an area with horrible service, so I never got the call. So if you haven't gotten an update or tracking number or a cancelled order, that is probably why. I got them on the phone, the replaced my order and honored the discounted prices as well. Only thing is, they were sold out of my size in the Blue Ribbon Asics, so I went ahead with the green pair.

Does anyone know if there is a place in the Dallas area that will be carrying the Nighmares on Saturday?

The j crew website still has some sizes available. Don't know if this is a glitch or what... If I order a pair, do you think they will cancel my order?

The j crew website still has some sizes available. Don't know if this is a glitch or what... If I order a pair, do you think they will cancel my order?
It's worth it to try. The worst that can happen is your money is on hold for a few days.

I'm still waiting on my order from when they initially dropped them on the 15th. In the order status it says waitlisted until the 21, so I'm expecting a cancellation to come in.

Try calling the local boutiques
I have been, in Dallas we really only have a few. Villa is known whether or not they're going to get them and Epocha said the won't be. Tweeted to Bait asking if the know of any stores but no response ..... 

On the Bait topic, I know a lot of dudes who love that collab that don't like bait and don't care about limited.  Some people like the kinda weird materials they used.  Definitely not for me, I think they'll be a creasing and scuff "nightmare" with the all leather toe box, not to mention the yellowing I hate on my basketball sneakers. II can see the appeal, though.  

I just don't like them, and not because they're BAIT.
Unfortunately for them, a lot of people are starting to judge all their collabs together and on reputation and when that happens, the past collabs can start to cloud judgement. I guess that's what happens when you drop a few lackluster ones in a row
I actually like them, just not the price. Had they been $150ish, I would probably purchase. Just feels like Asics is doing the Nike thing and jacking prices till we say uncle. In a roundabout way, it sometimes seems beneficial the prices are higher since others won't buy because there isn't enough profit to flip. Just sucks when you're paying the price on retail purchases.  There's something to be said for buying something and feeling satisfied about what you got and how much you paid for it.  First world problems and vicious cycle I suppose.

I hear of help offerings? I definitely might end up needing help for Hanons. One of the only ones I really, really want.

I completely agree... they will be impossible to get most likely. I'm about to start saving my cash now since I'm 99% sure I'll strike out :nerd:

I have a feeling that Hanons will be extremely difficult to cop(even instore).  They'll be even more difficult than the Kois.  

Why do you guys think it will be near impossible to get a hold of the Hanon's? 

Is it because most of the pairs will be in Europe?

Most stores will just do in-store release only? 

Back
Top Bottom