Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Rofl mismatch is the real deal. Also I forgot
How similar the upcoming concepts was to that spring or Easter gtii. I wasn't feeling the earlier released gtii, a little bright for my taste. Probably going to be passing on the EBs too. I think I get more excited waiting for a package to arrive compared to actually receiving them.

Sneakernews is dumb af saying these may not release to the public... like hello asics already showed the calander at the begining of the year with them on ot

its a raffle to purchase pair early. alp alp

oh ok didn't know that

200 for those
sick.gif
, will pass my raffle link if i win

Also, GP hinted in a post that the RFs might be mix and match, meaning im all in if 2 blue toes can be had. 

also still lookimg for hanons in an 11 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Black Widow pre-order are already at $650.00.

Honestly, they're nothing that I would go crazy for. 

This is nuts to me, didn't we just see these pics... Today? How could someone already care $650 dollars worth to preorder

I cant even spend that much on shoes I've been interested in for years

Basically they're charging ny tax whether you live in the state or not

I, too, won the EB raffle but can someone please explain to me what the difference is in winning a pair from the raffle.

For instance, why does it say limited to 100 pairs? Do they mean 100 pairs that come with the special box? Also, isn't there just going to be an eventual WW release where I don't have to spend $25 on shipping?

People get to pay 205 for those EB glv and are calling it a win? 205 shipped for those is straight insanity. I'll cop them for 150 when they drop at other shops without all the dumb extras and annoying big box that don't fit on my racks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom