Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I was just away to ask the same question... the more I see them, the more I want... best GLV for me

I've heard from numerous sources that the sand layers will not be coming to the US and are a Monkeytime and United Arrows exclusive. Broke down and bought a pair off eBay.

I've heard from numerous sources that the sand layers will not be coming to the US and are a Monkeytime and United Arrows exclusive. Broke down and bought a pair off eBay.
I'd be surprised considering the lights and shadows released worldwide although I'd do the same if my size was on ebay

ross94 ross94

I did a little research. Looks like global release will happen at some point.

Mail man was at my house at 8 am this morning with the coca.... Didn't even get a chance to open them before work but will probably be willing to pass them along at retail (size 12) as I am not really sure why I bought them in the first place

anyone here good with japanese and wanna properly translate a few emails from atmos? Google translate only getting me but so far. I ordered the GLV but im not sure if the order is for a pre order or in stock out of stock etc. 

anyone here good with japanese and wanna properly translate a few emails from atmos? Google translate only getting me but so far. I ordered the GLV but im not sure if the order is for a pre order or in stock out of stock etc. 
Atmos was preorder

So Kickslab is doing another SBTG preorder tomorrow, right? For those of you who successfully preordered the first time, what the hell do I do??? The translation is completely broken English...

Should I do the preorder directly through Kickslab, or should I try the Lowtex Rakuten store? Or both? All I can think of while I look at this stuff is

So Kickslab is doing another SBTG preorder tomorrow, right? For those of you who successfully preordered the first time, what the hell do I do??? The translation is completely broken English...

Should I do the preorder directly through Kickslab, or should I try the Lowtex Rakuten store? Or both? All I can think of while I look at this stuff is

try to purchase directly from kickslab. i dont know if it still offered in lowtex rakuten store.

Back
Top Bottom