Asics Love?!? Where is it?

snapreme snapreme already selling your sbtg v?

I still have my own pair

Ropes were cool in 2013.  never really liked them much.

I keep one pair of ropes in the black/yellow kithstrike GL3 from a few years back.  it's my reminder that i basically paid 40 bucks for ropes in a $60 GR.  lol
I got into Asics around this time and it will always be rope laces for me. GLVs, I might do flats. But i automatically associate GL3 with ropes. I get a lot of opposition sometimes.

I hate the white flats in Hanon's everyone is doing. 

neptunes?

i think after those bumblebees the neptunes were next. 

i see some pics of super reds w ropes tho... dk if they came w the shoe. 

Last edited:
I think you're right, probably best not to get greedy, especially knowing what smaller footers are paying, yeah im in the 12-13 range.
http://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/252201781509

Theres a DS 11 for $185 shipped on ebay (not mine), could probably get it invoiced for $165 or so.
I saw them as low as $150 shipped a while back in my size range. I dont think they were the big hit resellers were hoping for.
just about cop from that seller. thanks anyway fam!

Did KicksLab ever restock the SBTG like I thought they said they were today (yesterday for them?) Or did I confuse the date?

Did KicksLab ever restock the SBTG like I thought they said they were today (yesterday for them?) Or did I confuse the date?
 no they never did (restock would have been 10am est yesterday) and today they took down the part that said dec 8 to dec 31 sales period

Last edited:
Anyone else who did the extra butter karaoke pre order get shipping? I got a tracking number but no movement yet

I need someone to message me if the SBTGs drop again. Haven't had time to get on NT much lately and swamped at work [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Anyone else who did the extra butter karaoke pre order get shipping? I got a tracking number but no movement yet
Mine says picked up... Should be in transit soon.... I suggest you sign up for email alerts or text alerts, so you know every movement of your package.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom