Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Interested in how the price of black widows will settle at so I can get a pair. Some sold for $700 out the gate. Now I see buy it nows for $450-500 and some as low as $400. I think $350 will easy to obtain with a little more patients maybe even lower.

Two things on my mind...
1. The EB karaoke are flames!!! (Have to get them)
2. I don't like the sabatage...I love the material, I love the colors. But for some reason everytime I see them they don't move me. I love how they look on others feet I guess just not mine lol

I liked both the eb and sbtg. Now I ain't feeling either to wear after seeing pics. Glad everyone is happy though. Patiently waiting for the sandlayers to come to the US.

Pretty impressive for an all black shoe. Reminds me of patta saga.. Will keep these unless I get a nice offer

Two things on my mind...
1. The EB karaoke are flames!!! (Have to get them)
2. I don't like the sabatage...I love the material, I love the colors. But for some reason everytime I see them they don't move me. I love how they look on others feet I guess just not mine lol

Same here. I am a huge fan of the color Olive but for some reason those sbtg are just eeeh. The materials looks nice but just not mandatory. The EBs I know I will rock as beaters.

My pair finally came in from concepts! Small glue stain on left pair of toebox [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Last edited:
is there anyone here who owns the dirty bucks and stayed with their normal GL3/GLV sizing (.5 up from TTS)

I am just trying to figure out if the "leather lined/ fits like FPs"  comments concludes that it will be too roomy 

Last edited:

is there anyone here who owns the dirty bucks and stayed with their normal GL3/GLV sizing (.5 up from TTS)

I am just trying to figure out if the "leather lined/ fits like FPs"  comments concludes that it will be too roomy 
for me most GL3/Vs fit TTS the DB is no exception, stick w whatever your normal GL3 size is

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom