Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just checked out hanon, Have a whole bunch of new asics coming out 1st Jan, including the sand/white pair. As a relative newcomer and first poster, are these all gonna be general releases?
Yup, those are general releases. I'm feeling those sand gel-lyte iiis to be honest.

unDS for yesterday's wear...

I think all 3 sand and the light blues v's will have to be got at some point. Still don't have anything near what I want from this year tho.

If anyone can help a brother out on a pair of sz 12 Sand Layers for retail. I'd highly appreciate it. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Does anyone here normally camp at Ubiq? Was going to camp for the Fiegs and wanted to know what time I should plan on getting there to lock down a 13. 

kith's twitter going to be best reference for when the wtf's are dropping and if will be any online sales?

Does anyone here normally camp at Ubiq? Was going to camp for the Fiegs and wanted to know what time I should plan on getting there to lock down a 13. 
Are we even sure other shops are going to get the shoes? I won't be surprise if this is a kith exclusive within the states.

Are we even sure other shops are going to get the shoes? I won't be surprise if this is a kith exclusive within the states.
I've been hearing/reading all kinds of stuff so it's hard to say at this point. I was going to call Ubiq tomorrow to see what's up. 

If anyone is a size 13, Bait San Diego has 1 pair of HALS left for retail and some scattered sizes of their other collabs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom