Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Sorry if this is a re-post, but for those keen on Sandlayers - I believe below are the list of retailers due to stock on Jan 23rd;

USA distribution 

kith 

concepts 

feature 

social status 

undefted 

bait 

sneaker politics 

packer 

premier 

dover street market 

nice kicks 

ubiq 

extra butter 

bodega 

heist 

blends 

saint alfreds 

atmos 

common wealth 

cream 

kicks Hawaii 

EU distribution 
· Dover Street Market (London) 

· Colette (Paris) 

· Summer (Lyon) 

· Slam Jam (Ferrara/Milan) 

· Wood Wood (Copenhagen) 

If anyone is on the fence with these IMO grab em. I was skeptical mostly because of the model even though I fully support Bodega, but they are much nicer in person. The model is wicked comfy snd the earthy tones make them very wearable to me.

How do they fit compared to glvs?

If anyone is on the fence with these IMO grab em. I was skeptical mostly because of the model even though I fully support Bodega, but they are much nicer in person. The model is wicked comfy snd the earthy tones make them very wearable to me.

Very nice look. Thought so with the initial reveal too.

Too much pastel for my personal fits but it looks nice.

The backlash was real

Copping the upcoming tonal wheat respector to make up for my lack of FP sagas in my life

same places as usual most likely, so the list posted above for sandlayers would probobly be most accurate since those stores get most collabs.

Thanks. They drop Saturday right? Really hoping i can score a pair, guess i should follow all those stores on instagram.

my 15% just expired for Bodega, if anyone has a code (or if I find another I'll post it) I'd be grateful...cheers

Back
Top Bottom