Asics Love?!? Where is it?

yea that "love" costed me my size...when u dont get ur pair next time bc of the "love", you and others will realize ur mistake

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

Good lord... someone actually tries to help people in this thread and someone still finds a reason to complain. As if I needed another reason to want to finally un-sub from this thread after almost 2 yrs -- it's just a collab discussion (and post-release "L" therapy session) and buy/sell thread now. Y'all are starting to make me dislike the brand in general just because of how you represent it.

yea that "love" costed me my size...when u dont get ur pair next time bc of the "love", you and others will realize ur mistake
I'll admit, I'm a bit salty for missing my size too, but that's the way it goes. This forum has netted me many great deals and come ups from members; I try to return the good fortune too (although I'm pretty late most of the time). It sucks that the lurking public takes advantage of it, but it is a free market.

At the end of the day, it's just shoes man.

Good lord... someone actually tries to help people in this thread and someone still finds a reason to complain. As if I needed another reason to want to finally un-sub from this thread after almost 2 yrs -- it's just a collab discussion (and post-release "L" therapy session) and buy/sell thread now. Y'all are starting to make me dislike the brand in general just because of how you represent it.

Truth. I'm super appreciative for threads like this because (for the most part) people try to actually help each other out. Take that attitude to the Yeezy thread or JB forum.

I didn't get my size either but it's not that serious.

_52272673_crying-baby.gif

just do us all a favor and un-sub like u want too

I'll admit, I'm a bit salty for missing my size too, but that's the way it goes. This forum has netted me many great deals and come ups from members; I try to return the good fortune too (although I'm pretty late most of the time). It sucks that the lurking public takes advantage of it, but it is a free market.

At the end of the day, it's just shoes man.

Truth. I'm super appreciative for threads like this because (for the most part) people try to actually help each other out. Take that attitude to the Yeezy thread or JB forum.

I didn't get my size either but it's not that serious.

I've been coping off that site for almost a year now, I don't know about y'all but I'm not really interested in paying resell for a shoe I want. it's no different then solelinks blowing up the low key spot for yeezys that I'm sure u guys were mad about at some point.

Sole what bro. You win some, you lose some. It's the nature of the world. Eventually people catch on, you just have to find that new new.

I'm not hating, I know the feeling. Just need to move on once the deed is done.
Don't you realize he likes sneakers more than us man? I wish there was more respect in here for true fans like him. Who would've ever thought the culture would've devolved to the point we are sharing links. 

I've been coping off that site for almost a year now, I don't know about y'all but I'm not really interested in paying resell for a shoe I want. it's no different then solelinks blowing up the low key spot for yeezys that I'm sure u guys were mad about at some point.

I'm not sure using Yeezys in this forum is the best analogy. And while im not speaking for all us retro runner heads as a group don't typically roll on the Yeezy bandwagon, so while I make no judgments about your personal tastes, it certainly raises my eyebrows that perhaps you're just as much the 'problem' you espouse against.

Last edited:
I'm not sure using Yeezys in this forum is the best analogy. And while im not speaking for all us retro runner heads as a group don't typically roll on the Yeezy bandwagon, so while I make no judgments about your personal tastes, it certainly raises my eyebrows that perhaps you're just as much the 'problem' you espouse against.

I'm actually done with it at this point, let's all enjoy how good they look in the video

Last edited:
^Nice! Don't know if I'd rock in that weather though lol

can anyone help me out with a pair of the tan rope laces that came with the Cervidae II Colorado 85? If anyone wants to sell a pair hmu please and TIA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom