Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have mine in the cart and keeps crashing but I keeping refreshing and every so often brings me back to my checkout page.

All I can tell ya is what happened to me.
I say if you haven't seen a sold out message yet, keep trying.
I just wouldn't get my hopes up too high.

Again, mine was in my cart and I was well into the checkout process.
Then got the sold out message.
That would make me seriously doubt any kind of cart hold.
agreed, had 13 in cart, got past entering my CC info, and then it reloaded and froze on me, and then got a "sold out"
notice.

BTW looks like the site is completely down now.

agreed, had 13 in cart, got past entering my CC info, and then it reloaded and froze on me, and then got a "sold out"
notice.

BTW looks like the site is completely down now.
Server reboot maybe?  hope it doesn't clear my cart cuz that would be a disaster!

So does this mean we aren't getting them?

So does this mean we aren't getting them?
looks like theyre putting the rest of the shoes in-store. sighhhh, they still dont get it though. if you KNEW someone was trying to bring your site down, why even try to host it? give shopify some money and let them handle it

SOB with bots trying to score them all for themselves...the POS server is down, that's pretty obvious.

just called, per them they are sold out...so enough people got their orders thru, but whether or not they are 'legit' orders, not so sure...

Why can't they say if they are SOLD OUT or NOT!!  Instead of that long drawn out explanation just say it!

:lol:

Tried at 6pm and got the bad gateway message.

Immediately called it a wrap and stopped trying.

Definitely have zero time for foolishness like this release was at STA. Dope shoes but not worth the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom