Asics Love?!? Where is it?

From toronto, but away at school. I know most of the stores in toronto but i feel like we don't get a lot of the collabs. Definitely would cop the SBTG if they come to canada.

Only two stores seem to get Asics collabs and they would be livestock and Solestop. They haven't posted anything so I would assume that they aren't getting them or might get them later on.

I'm going to packer tomorrow anyone else' hitting it up? I like those Sbtg a lot n sandlayers 2nd. Ima try n cop both,,,,, Do these both fit different or can I cop both the same size

I'm going to packer tomorrow anyone else' hitting it up? I like those Sbtg a lot n sandlayers 2nd. Ima try n cop both,,,,, Do these both fit different or can I cop both the same size

dang...you're going to be waiting a loooong time in that nice cold weather

laugh.gif

You're buggin lol
Idc I live 15 min away I want these I'll be there 4 opening. all I know they might not make it online, snow suppose to be later in the day besides I never trust the dumb weather they always wrong ,,, guess I'll be alone online with my broken shoulder all perced up.

Last edited:
Stoked about the Sandlayers dropping this weekend.

I have never owned a pair of GL-V's. Do they run TTS?

i may go. but not doing friday. ill go saturday morning.

Was thinking of ordering something on END for the first time. Could someone please let me knw what All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Unpaid means.

Just held the Sbtg and sand layers. Nice quality but i'm not sure about the quilted toe box. Will be copping the sand layers for sure.

Last edited:
Was thinking of ordering something on END for the first time. Could someone please let me knw what All shipments to United States are Delivery Duty Unpaid means.
Basically end is not responsible for any custom fees that the US will charge and that you the buyer will be responsible!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom