Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Missed the damn sand layers...an hour too late. Son of a...I guess I'll get my pc built sooner than I thought lol.

striking out left and right on SBTG and Sandlayers. I already bought my consolation pair just to be prepared. 2016 is off to a great start for my sneaker purchases 
frown.gif

EB RVC also dropping tomorrow 

So for in-store, I have the choice of either getting stranded in NJ or LI tomorrow. Now I'm hoping the snow is bad enough to shut ish down... 

dumb question. since i am new to the forum i am looking for a subforum thread where i can ask general but sneaker-specific questions. would you mind pointing me in the right direction?

if you go into General and try to talk about sneakers prepare to be trolled and roasted.

find the brands thread, and drop your Q in there. This may be NikeTalk, but the vast majority of regular posters really could give a **** about shoes

Last edited:
Well I could as well drop my question here if no one minds...

I was actually hoping to get some info/hints/best practice on your experience with online cops for particular shops (especially EU ones since I reside in Germany). In the past years I lost my game to bots and the ddos side effects, just as right now on the SBTG drop on Hanon 90+ minutes ago. Maybe I am too old or too dumb for this but if anyone would like to share some knowledge on this I'd be very thankful.

Well I could as well drop my question here if no one minds...
I was actually hoping to get some info/hints/best practice on your experience with online cops for particular shops (especially EU ones since I reside in Germany). In the past years I lost my game to bots and the ddos side effects, just as right now on the SBTG drop on Hanon 90+ minutes ago. Maybe I am too old or too dumb for this but if anyone would like to share some knowledge on this I'd be very thankful.

#TeamManual

not sure what store i should go to in the morning, im not big on in store releases but figure i'll play it safe. anyone in Boston thats willing pm me?

Hanon has the SBTG available right now, straight to basket.

Edit: a few sizes*

9.5, 12

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom