Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I guess all gone by now, they had 7.5 to 11 US. Copped two of them so I can trade either one for size 13

I swear that was like the only place I saw that actually had anything smaller than a 8. I needed that 7.5 like yesterday.

lol says stay tuned for release info.... They dont know its sold out

I called SS in greensboro today at 12 because that's when they first open up on sundays. I talked to a worker and asked if they had the sandlayers available, he said yea but they only had a sz 12. (they take phone orders for anyone who's trying to cop). I thought that was strange considering they didn't open at all yesterday because of the snow. I asked the dude if they opened up and he hesitated and lied to me saying yes. I called those dudes at the top of every hour, from open to close and didn't get an answer. Shady business on their part. They most likely backdoored pairs on ebay for the resell value. And i'm not about to pay a 100-150% markup on a shoe. I don't understand why buying sneakers has to be such a hassle these days. 

End of my rant. 

I called SS in greensboro today at 12 because that's when they first open up on sundays. I talked to a worker and asked if they had the sandlayers available, he said yea but they only had a sz 12. (they take phone orders for anyone who's trying to cop). I thought that was strange considering they didn't open at all yesterday because of the snow. I asked the dude if they opened up and he hesitated and lied to me saying yes. I called those dudes at the top of every hour, from open to close and didn't get an answer. Shady business on their part. They most likely backdoored pairs on ebay for the resell value. And i'm not about to pay a 100-150% markup on a shoe. I don't understand why buying sneakers has to be such a hassle these days. 

End of my rant. 
SS is one of the worst about selling their limited releases out the backdoor. Super shady s***. 

when did kickshi release? woke up to sold out

They didn't release the SL online per their IG response to my Q about the same. Claim they sold out instore. To be fair they never posted they were getting the SBTGs but everyone else that I'm aware of got all 3?? So No idea about SBTG if they did, based on my personal exp w them and what I've heard about them, it wouldn't surprise me if they were all backdoored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom