Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't know how true it is but saw this on IG

Still in need of a sz 11.5-12 in Sandlayers. If anyone can help a brother out Saturday it would be HIGHLY appreciated. Unfortunately, no sneaker boutiques in Houston TX are getting em [emoji]9785[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji][emoji]9785[/emoji]

Sorry but can anyone help?

Want to get a pair of marble GEL lyte 3 but there seem to be different size conversion chart for the different shoes from Asics.

Which one would the marble GEL Lyte III be following. I have done quite abit of research but still have not gotten a definite answer. Emailed two sites but they gave me conflicting answers.

Last edited:
Sorry but can anyone help?

Want to get a pair of marble GEL lyte 3 but there seem to be different size conversion chart for the different shoes from Asics.

Which one would the marble GEL Lyte III be following. I have done quite abit of research but still have not gotten a definite answer.
i'd guess the middle chart since it says (Gel Lyte III) also aligns with the sizing of my 11/10.5 gl3s

Crazy what folks are asking for these sandlayers on ebay. people forget they sat for nearly the entire month of November over in Asia, I got my pairs for 200 bucks shipped November 20th. 

all that twitter/IG hype. 

Same affect on SBTGs, despite increase in supply, the demand grew even more. 

Does anyone see available sizes on that crossover shop? The page loads without allowing me to choose or see any available sizes.

Crazy what folks are asking for these sandlayers on ebay. people forget they sat for nearly the entire month of November over in Asia, I got my pairs for 200 bucks shipped November 20th. 

all that twitter/IG hype. 

Same affect on SBTGs, despite increase in supply, the demand grew even more. 
I mean the supply *barely* increased considering how many people are out there hunting.

And lol @ this talk of another release (euro or otherwise) this weekend.  That additional single size run will be fun.

Back
Top Bottom