Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quality suede and asics in the same sentence??? If you are talking quality suede this is the wrong thread haha.

THIS!!! moon's are so over rated IMO. FPs are the cleanest, nicest and most wearable of all 25ths. Do the trade and tell the guy you're doing him a favor and save his number. Maybe he'll throw another dumb trade at you down the road to make up for the deal you giving him now lol @justdome  

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure none of the leather/suede used on asics is considered "High Quality" 

look at a really expensive leather jacket, leather seats of a luxury car, Italian dress shoes.

speaking of materials... Wish someone would use this http://www.alcantara.com/

Can anyone here chime in on the Grand Opening GL3/GL5? How is the leather? How is the fit compared to other GL3/GL5s? And what's a good price for an 11?

Thanks in advance.

Some collabs have softer suedes/more textured leathers than others, but they're all pretty subpar quality by general standards.

Indian Ink would be much better without the speckles. I hate when shoes have speckles.

Can anyone here chime in on the Grand Opening GL3/GL5? How is the leather? How is the fit compared to other GL3/GL5s? And what's a good price for an 11?

Thanks in advance.
Kith might still have the glv in store. Leather is great on those. Tried all 4 on but just couldn't drop the 180-190 after tax

Anybody catch that SBTG restock on SNS overnight? Just came across it right now, weak.
yea i saw something about that, which sux since i was trying for the longest the 1st time they dropped on their. was able to grab another 10 off hypebeast on a random one size restock a few days ago tho...but i still need a 10.5 in these and sandlayer
tired.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom