Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've had cats that filmed entire shoe/boxing process for there protection…dunno bout that he said she tho, tend to side with buyer
Yeah, wouldve been a good idea.

So basically this is what happened. He copped a pair and they had that on it. Then he copped yours and when he got them he said they were ripped. He's giving you his bad pair and taking your good pair. Shady move but unfortunately, if he opens up a case, he'll prob win becuase u can't prove that u didn't send him a ripped pair. Paypal always take the side of the buyer.
This is what I'm thinking, but he was trying to get mine way before the worldwide release though. Sigh, I don't know.

flux flux That sucks man. Do you have pics of the shoes to prove that they were fine before you shipped them? If so I would think you could argue that he tampered with the shoes after receiving them. Hypothetically if he was telling the truth he should have seen than error like that as soon as he pulled the shoe out of the box, before he ever worried about the laces. If you don't have proof you may have to accept and just return them to wherever you bought from.

Definitely a strange situation man, sorry to hear about it.

Last edited:

Yeah, wouldve been a good idea.

This is what I'm thinking, but he was trying to get mine way before the worldwide release though. Sigh, I don't know.
ah so u never know. Basically tell him to take a hike and don't give him his money back if you're sure your pair wasn't ripped. If paypal sides with him then so be it. Don't make it easy on him tho

@Flux That sucks man. Do you have pics of the shoes to prove that they were fine before you shipped them? If so I would think you could argue that he tampered with the shoes after receiving them. Hypothetically if he was telling the truth he should have seen than error like that as soon as he pulled the shoe out of the box, before he ever worried about the laces. If you don't have proof you may have to accept and just return them to wherever you bought from.

Definitely a strange situation man, sorry to hear about it.
I added all the pictures I took for the klekt ad and added them at the Paypal invoice.

Thanks for the help everyone by the way.

Last edited:

I added all the pictures I took for the klekt ad and added them at the Paypal invoice.

Thanks for the help everyone by the way.
if you have pics of entire shoe including spot in question u got a shot…you heard the story of the hurricane?

Hopefully it works out for you but I definitely think @ThreeGeees is right. It's sad that people can consciously do others this way
mean.gif
Yeah.. Literally the first pair I've ever sold and then this happens 
mean.gif

I'm going to fight it, his story is very phishy to say the least and how would a tear like that even happen while shipping when it was protected well.

Wish me goodluck I guess. 
tongue.gif

Yeah.. Literally the first pair I've ever sold and then this happens 
mean.gif

I'm going to fight it, his story is very phishy to say the least and how would a tear like that even happen while shipping when it was protected well.

Wish me goodluck I guess. 
tongue.gif
GL with this, keep us updated.

GL with this, keep us updated.
Will do.

Another thing was strange, I sent them 7 days ago, messaged him some things but I didn't get a single reply for 5 days. On saturday they came at this door but nobody was home and they then arrived on monday. 

What's almost as sad is that asics actually allowed a pair like that to make it to retail lol. Not surprised but still...

Ok, so I bought Gel-Respectors at Patta, decided to sell them, sold them to somebody in the UK (I live in The Netherlands myself) and he received them yesterday, said thanks for the transaction and whatever. Today, an hour ago, he messaged me on Klekt that he's really sorry but AFTER relacing them he discovered a tear in the fabric and he's going to ship them back. I double boxed them, tbh, of course this is very possible but I don't know.. something feels wrong, obviously nothing was wrong when I sent them. Heres the picture he sent me:

How can you relace them and THEN discover that? It feels fishy.. And this was my first sale ever, great. What should I do...
I would push the fact that he confirmed he received them and after a period of time he complained about a rip. Verification of receiving the item and no complaints should be a stronger case for you. The buyer should have some responsibility of checking the item when they received, in this case, the time between him verifying the item was received and complaining about the rip could show there was some inconsistencies in his story. 

I would push the fact that he confirmed he received them and after a period of time he complained about a rip. Verification of receiving the item and no complaints should be a stronger case for you. The buyer should have some responsibility of checking the item when they received, in this case, the time between him verifying the item was received and complaining about the rip could show there was some inconsistencies in his story. 
Will do. If it gets this far (probably will
ohwell.gif
) do you think Paypal would bother to check a recording of all messages we've sent to eachother?

I replied to him within 10 minutes but he hasn't read it yet (atleast not on klekt) so I'm wondering what he has to say and if I'll see a chargeback on my Paypal tomorrow.

Will do. If it gets this far (probably will
ohwell.gif
) do you think Paypal would bother to check a recording of all messages we've sent to eachother?

I replied to him within 10 minutes but he hasn't read it yet (atleast not on klekt) so I'm wondering what he has to say and if I'll see a chargeback on my Paypal tomorrow.
send them everything applicable to case, i would even tell buyer…let homie know its gonna be a battle

Oneness delivered my Patta's today. Very happy with the shoe and i gotta say the respector feels a lot more comfortable than my gl3's

He replied saying that the packaging was perfect but the shoe is damaged to no fault of his own.

He replied saying that the packaging was perfect but the shoe is damaged to no fault of his own.
That doesn't look like something that would happen with a brand new pair. Obviously something sharp and hard had to rub against it. Go through with your dispute and show him you ain't a pushover.

That doesn't look like something that would happen with a brand new pair. Obviously something sharp and hard had to rub against it. Go through with your dispute and show him you ain't a pushover.
The thing is someone here on NT showed me some pictures of him posting in a FB group and from there it really seems like he isn't trying to screw me over. But then again, how in earth would that damage get there when there was nothing wrong at my place. He's also really strictly saying that its not due to the shipping but just a faulty product.

should have stuck with my GL3//GLV sizing for the pattas. Went .5 down The fit isn't too bad, I would just a little bit more room. If anyone wants to swap, I have an 8.5 looking for a 9 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom