Asics Love?!? Where is it?

[emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm gonna need about 14 pairs to get a clean one with that damn micro perf. Same crap as sage and RG. Looking like a pass unless I can hand pick my pair

I'm with 3G on this, not a must have. Even in this pic above you can see all the fuzz BS from those micro perforations..that's wack.

PS Just got my Patta Respector's in...very happy.

I don't think they'll be hard to get locally... No hype and prob a good amount of pairs like for the Desert Pack.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji], so not an equal trade by any means, huh? Man... I still want Hanons. [emoji]128549[/emoji]
Yeah sns ub don't really resell well. I didn't like mine so thought I'd make an easy 100 bucks. Not the case.. Wound up giving them to my dude for retail

Last edited:
anybody willing to size swap a pair of asics three lies? I have an 11.5 but I need an 11. Leather toe box leaves too much room and i get heel slip

Last edited:

anybody willing to size swap a pair of asics three lies? I have an 11.5 but I need an 11. Leather toe box leaves too much room and i get heel slip
i been trying to sz swap mine too forever but no luck. So now im just gonna sell my sz 9

Back
Top Bottom