Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If it makes you feel better, you would have missed it even if you clicked the dude's link. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
If I can get one size 10 I'll be happy... I'd take 2 pairs but I've been failing an unbelievable amount lately so I'm not holding my breath :lol:

Quote:

Well, here are the Karaoke's I received from Oneness....sigh. Has anyone dealt with returns to Oneness before? Their reviews and return policy on their site frighten me..
UPDATE: Oneness sent me a paid return label for the shoe, but didn't specify if it'd be a refund or exchange for the right shoe (even though I asked this via email). I shipped them back anyway. They were delivered and I followed up asking if I'd get a refund once again. I got no email back, but instead a paypal receipt notifying that the item was shipped with a new tracking number (again, no details on what the shoe is). I emailed Oneness back and they finally confirmed that it was the Karaokes and they were being shipped. Fast forward to today when I was supposed to receive them, and now the tracking info shows "undeliverable as addressed". I check my Paypal receipt and they omitted the suite number to my office building on the shipping address. So it's likely that the shoes will again be shipped back to Oneness to which the owner will let me know what happens once he gets them back. It's just alarming to me the lack of coherent communication skills letting me know exactly what's going on with this order, the lack of attention to the product code, style, and colorway and making sure the right shoe was shipped out, and the lack of the ability to copy an paste the correct address....
mean.gif
If I get a refund or the kicks in the end, I'll forgive them but their negligence at each step in this whole process is really inexcusable.

UPDATE: Oneness sent me a paid return label for the shoe, but didn't specify if it'd be a refund or exchange for the right shoe (even though I asked this via email). I shipped them back anyway. They were delivered and I followed up asking if I'd get a refund once again. I got no email back, but instead a paypal receipt notifying that the item was shipped with a new tracking number (again, no details on what the shoe is). I emailed Oneness back and they finally confirmed that it was the Karaokes and they were being shipped. Fast forward to today when I was supposed to receive them, and now the tracking info shows "undeliverable as addressed". I check my Paypal receipt and they omitted the suite number to my office building on the shipping address. So it's likely that the shoes will again be shipped back to Oneness to which the owner will let me know what happens once he gets them back. It's just alarming to me the lack of coherent communication skills letting me know exactly what's going on with this order, the lack of attention to the product code, style, and colorway and making sure the right shoe was shipped out, and the lack of the ability to copy an paste the correct address....
mean.gif
If I get a refund or the kicks in the end, I'll forgive them but their negligence at each step in this whole process is really inexcusable.
Sounds like a common transaction with Oneness

Oneness is a complete joke. How all their accounts haven't been stripped is beyond me.

All it takes is a brand rep to ask for an invoice from them for over box and they're done.

Must get slam jams this weekend ! Just want a size 10. Might drive up to packers or even kith BK even though I've honestly never "camped" usually lucky online but don't think I will be with these

Hopefully I can cook on the SJ's.  Struck on the initial release but I think this time around, it'll be just as difficult.

Back
Top Bottom