Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Got them today, not feeling how the toebox is already pretty creased because of the materials used -.-

^^^theyll crease when worn anyway.

Those pics might have sealed the deal for me.

What size are those btw?

^^^theyll crease when worn anyway.

Those pics might have sealed the deal for me.

What size are those btw?
yea i know :/ those are a 10.5 and not gonna lie they fit a little bigger compared to lets say ronnie fieg collabs recently. i feel like a 10 would have fit just as well 

Received mine as well today. I've been collecting gel lytes for a couple years and finally decided to start getting involved with the community. Here's a quick on feet pic. Sorry for the crappy quality.

Got them today, not feeling how the toebox is already pretty creased because of the materials used -.-
shoes will be shoes when worn. I wouldn't mind unless you had plans to resell or something eventually. I myself bought these a couple days ago, just on back order for a couple weeks. looking goods

just purchased my first pair of GL3s. Scooped the grey/navy pair from UO for 87 shipped.

Havent had any asics since I was in like 8th grade with OG gel sags.

Got all 3 for phone order right now, call 412-404-2147 (Social Status in Pittsburgh)

100 for the gl3, 85 for the gt2's

On another note, anyone know where I can get a pair of st alfred's, size 10.5. Slept hard and I can't find a pair anywhere

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been posted

urbanoutfitters.com has pre order and use code HOTDAZE to get 15% off

I'm torn between waiting it out for the navy gt II or just get the navy grey gl III. Haven't seen any US sites with the gt II yet though.

Got all 3 for phone order right now, call 412-404-2147 (Social Status in Pittsburgh)

100 for the gl3, 85 for the gt2's

Called for the navy gt2s and got my invoice but its coming out to $105 shipped --$20 for shipping tho really

Back
Top Bottom