Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm told all those Da Vinci are from asics europe ware house and those were the pairs that were gonna drop in europe but didn't. How he got them all is a mystery and someone needs to get fired at asics europe if this is true

Last edited:

I thought it was white walker after game of thrones?
roll.gif

nah, they're the Weight Watchers collab
roll.gif

I'm told all those Da Vinci are from asics europe ware house and those were the pairs that were gonna drop in europe but didn't. How he got them all is a mystery and someone needs to get fired at asics europe if this is true
asics europe is grimy if this is true

If anyone cops a size US 10 Davincis from dude in Europe and needs a US 9.5, let me know. I need a 10 and just can't justify paying $440 to myself for some shoes.

supposedly he's got a connect at asics eu and/or lives nearby a store with a large asics acct. Either way safe to say they're legit pairs?

anyone got the red/white rope laces from the titolos that they arent using and would be fine parting with? i found a pair for a decent price but the guy said they never came with those laces.

anyone got the red/white rope laces from the titolos that they arent using and would be fine parting with? i found a pair for a decent price but the guy said they never came with those laces.

Nice...just copped a pair off Stockx a few days ago...waiting for them to arrive

Back
Top Bottom