Asics Love?!? Where is it?

mean.gif
 to brown. Could have been decent if it was a FP olive.
Agreed. I preordered a pair and then canceled them. Went into store to check them out and was sooo glad I canceled that preorder.

Agreed. I preordered a pair and then canceled them. Went into store to check them out and was sooo glad I canceled that preorder.
Ya I'm not a fan of the sight sillouhette but  I love green shoes and especially the FP's. real salty I don't have them would love to find a 11.5 at a decent price. Repped for the pic. These are my favorite GR's in a while and will have to suffice until a can find the FP's

Ya I'm not a fan of the sight sillouhette but  I love green shoes and especially the FP's. real salty I don't have them would love to find a 11.5 at a decent price. Repped for the pic. These are my favorite GR's in a while and will have to suffice until a can find the FP's
Those are one of my most worn pairs of shoes over the past few months.

Man, I passed on a DS11.5 FP for like $260 shipped. I can't find them anywhere now.

For those of you looking for RC x Asics apparel, SNS is offering an extra 25% off the total price if you buy two sale items.
Any idea what the sizing is like for the crewneck longsleeve sweater? I might get one but I don't know if I should take small or medium.

I wouldn't know, sorry! Here's the link to the measurements from the RC website if that can help.

http://shop.reigningchamp.com/products/reigning-champ-x-asics-crewneck-heather-grey

Those laces are looking great, man.

Gel Sight is the worst Asics model for me (as in lifestyle). No collab can save it.
The GT-cool Express would like to have a word with you
He's(Buddha) right ya know. That midsole on the GT-Cool Express is absolutely terrible IMO. While Sights aren't my favorite model, and I may be in the minority, I actually like my WCP. Even better that they were easy to get.

The GT-cool Express would like to have a word with you
laugh.gif

I think the blush pack Express doesn't look too bad though, yet to see that model in hand though, looks long like Kayano.

He's(Buddha) right ya know. That midsole on the GT-Cool Express is absolutely terrible IMO. While Sights aren't my favorite model, and I may be in the minority, I actually like my WCP. Even better that they were easy to get.
Yeah midsole not great actually is it.

Last edited:
Crazy question: Do you think it's possible to separate the clear gel part only on the sole of the Blue Carpenter Bees?

OR is there any other GR pair that has the same sole as the Solebox?

Last edited:
Man those look sweet! I will have to get a pair soon, was on the fence but good to see the colour in outdoor lighting.

Busting these out for the first time for Father's Day. I'm guessing rope laces will be best. Hope all the dads out there enjoy their day.
I prefer them with ropes...  only thing is they are a pain to get in because the eyelets are a bit tight for the lace tips

for those who ordered the atmos duck camo gl3, when do you think they'll start shipping orders since the official release date is this coming sat, the 25th?

Back
Top Bottom