Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can someone identify this model?  Saw it on ebay under a listing that referenced at least 3 different shoes.

Thanks forum.

Can someone identify this model?  Saw it on ebay under a listing that referenced at least 3 different shoes.

Thanks forum.
One of the 6 CW's that Footlocker/HOH (some have stated they've seen at FA and Champs) has had in store. This was the lone colorway that was not at the Beverly Town Center/FL/HOH when I went to scoop up the orange blaze, red/black and white/grey/navy CW's.

check about 15+ pages back, they're should be others posting a pic or two of this CW.

Those pix actually made me not like em as much. Wonder if on foot pix of the cool's will be the same way.

We need premium materials on the GL5 quick.
Nylon toe-boxes and side panels are the only grievance I have with GR Asics.

EDIT: The Brazil GL5s still look :smokin though

Last edited:
GL5 is a great silhouette. Brazils are fire. Will also probably be Ronnie's next shoe.

GL5 is a great silhouette. Brazils are fire. Will also probably be Ronnie's next shoe.
It is 
happy.gif

the white pair is fuego..its something ive been waiting for it gives real og vibes if you know what i mean and i love that..simple colorways like that that feel very og gives me a warm feeling inside about the old days i wasnt even alive to experience 

think these are 2014... this top pair is a dope, unique colorway. and i think i spy a knicks gel lyte v, top row, 4th one in:

I agree, but those NBs are extremely hard to come by, and if they do come up, will cost hundreds and hundreds. At this point, I'd rather just buy a $90 GT2.

Are the GLIII's still hanging around at HOH and FA's? I've been meaning to swing by but havent had the chance yet

wow... yeah, the straight bit that colorway huh? i don't keep up with new balance so i woulda never known. :lol:

y'all talking about those light grey and mint GL3's at the bottom right?

Back
Top Bottom