Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Alvins weren't know to have premium materials to begin with.  I'd be kinda surprised if they made fakes considering  how easy it was to obtain the reissue

I bought a pair of the Alvin Purple re-issue.

Quality is terrible. Loose stitching, glue stains, stiff midsole (to walk on), small bits of fabric everywhere..

Was this standard? they dont look fake in an obvious way but the issues I mentioned above make me think they could be..? 
my pair is flawless

Here's mine when I first got them.

There were like 2 Size? ones, right? The reflective silver and green and another one. I actually like those.

Thoughts on Packers anny?
Yeah, the other was the lilac pair, the mostly purple pair. And as far as Packers, I love the shoe itself, just seemed to be mid level quality at best imo.

Tough one... but the stitching on the lower purple lace eyelet section looks too light.  I don't have my pair handy to double check though. 

did they come w the extra laces? 

Damn all this bad talk about the Kois quality hurtin me lol. Those are my fave colorway of the 25ths. Was plannin to cop a pair soon

Last edited:
Damn all this bad talk about the Kois quality hurtin me lol. Those are my fave colorway of the 25ths. Was plannin to cop a pair soon
Just don't have high expectations and don't overpay.  I got mine for retail so it doesn't bother me.  Materials are just slightly better than GR's IMO

I'm saying. There's 5 years worth of sizing info in this very thread and you gonna go and get a smaller size.

I checked out faster than normal, grabbed an 11 instead of an 11.5.

I don't have a bunch of Asics, and my only other GL3 is pretty roomy at 11.5.

Oh well, I can make it work.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You right.

Time to find this size swap.
So you went half size down from your true size?  I know you're supposed to half size up on GL3's.  I am a true size 10 on Nike's and grab 10.5 on GL3 models.  I was able to grab that size 10 random restock on Atmos today, should I be okay?  

Back
Top Bottom