Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Quote:

Are these RCs? They look legit to me. Doubt they even have fakes of these tbh
RC Asics looks legit. Not sure if fakes were made either.
Thank you both, just wanted to be safe. New to collecting sneakers
smile.gif

To GLIII owners. Anyone with high foot dorsal (top of foot) having problem wearing GLIII? I size half up my TTS and yet the split tongue isn't closing up nicely, able to see the foot / socks beneath it.

To GLIII owners. Anyone with high foot dorsal (top of foot) having problem wearing GLIII? I size half up my TTS and yet the split tongue isn't closing up nicely, able to see the foot / socks beneath it.
I think the tongue not closing is more related to the GLIII model rather than to a persons foot. Some of my iii's close and others don't which annoys the hell out of me.

Don't have that issue with mine.  Maybe you can try taking out the insoles to see if it helps?

Don't have that issue with mine.  Maybe you can try taking out the insoles to see if it helps?
Yeah. Might have to resort to that if it really can't work. And i hasn't even tried with socks on.
Thanks!
I think the tongue not closing is more related to the GLIII model rather than to a persons foot. Some of my iii's close and others don't which annoys the hell out of me.
So you just leave it openly?

Just ordered my first pair of GLIII and I have a high foot dorsal.. wasn't sure of sizing so went TTS. Hoping it fits good.. will see when it comes in I guess!

Yeah. Might have to resort to that if it really can't work. And i hasn't even tried with socks on.
Thanks!
No  I sell them off lol. It bothers me to much and thankfully has never been a problem on models a I really like. 

Thanks!
I've seen people lace them up to the highest eyelet and tie them a bit tighter to prevent the tongue from being open.  Not sure what your lacing setup is.

my problem is the exact opposite. the flaps on my GL3 almost always overlap one another.

Centre214.com is having a 50% off sale with the code FOURTH. Free shipping over $49. I just picked up the Legion blue GLV for $55 shipped.

I've seen people lace them up to the highest eyelet and tie them a bit tighter to prevent the tongue from being open.  Not sure what your lacing setup is.
Yes i laced up to the last eyelet. Tightening up will close the split tongue but barely. And i wasn't wearing any socks in this case.
Does the split tongue from a slight pointed for most people or just flat out split tongue

Yes i laced up to the last eyelet. Tightening up will close the split tongue but barely. And i wasn't wearing any socks in this case.
Does the split tongue from a slight pointed for most people or just flat out split tongue
Depends on the materials I find

Back
Top Bottom