Asics Love?!? Where is it?

are those orange blaze ones part of the pairs that are shwoing up at HOH? i might have to grab those theyre nice

I think these are newer, think the first pix of them surfaced by a kith employee right after the ECP release (they had them blurred out in the background), then this actor guy was photographed wearing them. Prolly gonna be one of RF's releases this year or next. A good consolation prize for those who can't find or don't wanna drop a stack on the first coves.

Jesse Williams, seen him wearing other RF shoes (rose golds, denims) so I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

I just bought those GL3s today at my local Footlocker. Super surprised to see them there and they look great in person. Quality is really good too, for a general release. Great shoe for $85. 

I just bought those GL3s today at my local Footlocker. Super surprised to see them there and they look great in person. Quality is really good too, for a general release. Great shoe for $85. 
how long ago did you get them?  I have been waiting to see them in person. I checked my local footlocker that gets gl3s last weekend, but they did not have them.

I believe if you read his post I think he said he got them today...

how long ago did you get them?  I have been waiting to see them in person. I checked my local footlocker that gets gl3s last weekend, but they did not have them.

I got them today, but I can't tell you how long they've had them. But I was super surprised to see them in there when I walked in. But for $85 you can't beat it. Materials are great in my opinion and the shape is just like the other Gel Lyte 3s, perfect. 

Last edited:
I got them today, but I can't tell you how long they've had them. But I was super surprised to see them in there when I walked in. But for $85 you can't beat it. Materials are great in my opinion and the shape is just like the other Gel Lyte 3s, perfect. 
nice, I will have to hit up my local footlocker sometime this week and check them out.

They are really nice man. I'm a sucker for navy/gray shoes so it's no brainer for me. And like I said, for that price, you can't even find them online that cheap. 

They are really nice man. I'm a sucker for navy/gray shoes so it's no brainer for me. And like I said, for that price, you can't even find them online that cheap. 
yeah, online everyone was charging $100 for them. I thought maybe Asics upped the retail price on the gl3s. I guess not though, its just store owner charging more because they can. I will be dropping by my local footlocker in the next few days and checking them out. They didn't happen to have any of the new GT2s did they ?

They didn't, but they had every GL3. They had these, orange blaze ones, the emerald ones, all red ones, black/blue ones, and another one I can't remember at the moment. The orange blaze and emerald qualities are really great if you ask me. I just don't like either colorway. 

Last edited:
I wonder how soon will US retailers have these for order? The titolo pics tho :ohwell: dont do it justice by no means

When i saw these on titolo i was SMH but these pics above ... im all in just wanna kinda wait it out for a US site but may just go ahead for $160ish
Really looking forward to these...hope I can grab a pair in the US once they are available. Perfect for Fall.

Im really looking forward to the blue camo pair. Ive heard a release of Oct. 30th but im not sure

just heard from a VERY reliable source that the CNCPTS x Asics Gel Lyte iii will be released on August 16th at CNCPTS in-store and online

Blue Camo release date is October 5th. So sooner than you think, and I'm hearing the same for the Concepts as well. Nothing concrete though unfortunately. 

Blue Camo release date is October 5th. So sooner than you think, and I'm hearing the same for the Concepts as well. Nothing concrete though unfortunately. 
I heard first hand from Deon (CNCPTS manager) about the release date but this could be the third lie??!!???

Haha. That's probably a got source. I hope so. I still can't decide on them but I'm going to go after them and probably get anyway. They won't be difficult to sell if I end up not liking them. 

Back
Top Bottom