Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's really not even that hard to make a good design. Use premium materials and stop putting nylon on the toe.

i'm not the biggest fan of the nylon, but it doesn't crease, and it's comfortable. so nylon doesn't make or break my decision.

Nylon look good on some pairs, but looks bad on others, give them a cheap look for example the emerald ones from footlocker.

The only Nylon i have a problem with is White Nylon, cause it gets dirty like friday night bathroom bar

cujr4cv86u
Looks like a sneak of upcoming RF GLV
IMG not embedding well from my phone...

Last edited:
Nylon look good on some pairs, but looks bad on others, give them a cheap look for example the emerald ones from footlocker.

Even if nylon did look good on some...I don't agree that it does...
But mesh would always look better, and it can't be much more expensive than nylon to use.
Please Asics, charge me an extra $5 added to retail for better materials, I don't mind.
I'd rather have the retail go up $5 instead of having to pass on a shoe cause the nylon looks cheap/crappy.

This is the one pair that nylon couldn't even stop me from purchasing.  I've worn mine at least 2-3 times a week for the past 3 years and they still look great.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom