Asics Love?!? Where is it?

It's no RF gt-iI but my latest pickup from the concepts restock
planning on moving my 10.5... have sat in the box since the original drop, haven't gotten any wear. Also all these mossad pictures really making me regret swapping my pair for ST.. oh well
ohwell.gif

The Kicks Lab are fire,  glad I was able to grab a pair today.  Going to slap the white laces on them.

can not get down with those vidi. 

got that shipping conf. from premier this morning on my kicklabs tho 

Last edited:
@crip  I know nobody really likes them. I like them tho and they're comfy af! I especially like this colorway out of the pack. I could have grabbed the KickLabs last night from EB NYC email, but I decided to pass and just grab some White UB 1.0. ​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

@crip  I know nobody really likes them. I like them tho and they're comfy af! I especially like this colorway out of the pack. I could have grabbed the KickLabs last night from EB NYC email, but I decided to pass and just grab some White UB 1.0. ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
yeah the colors are decent its the perf pattern that throws me. 

been meaning to pick up triple white 1.0 myself but have creams and keep talking myself out of them. 

its the laces that pulled me in on the kickslab but we will see how they look in hand to determine if i keep them. just stoked to have grabbed them at US retail and happy at this point my og order from ratuken got canceled. 

It seems like no one in So. Cal has the Kickslab GL3's. All the usual Asics accounts haven't received anything new in over a month. I'm hoping they're getting a late shipment.

Had to call them to resend my invoice and got it right away, paid for my 10.5

I said no more kicks for awhile but ended up buying these and the Sneakers 76 Saucony today, lol.
Wack! Premier did me dirty. Never sent the invoice, called back a couple hours later and spoke wih the same dood, Troy, and now all of a sudden they didn't have US12 anymore. He couldn't provide what happened, or I suppose wouldn't admit to it. Said he'd looked into assisting me w something else, of course haven't heard a peep.
Boo Premier!

Wack! Premier did me dirty. Never sent the invoice, called back a couple hours later and spoke wih the same dood, Troy, and now all of a sudden they didn't have US12 anymore. He couldn't provide what happened, or I suppose wouldn't admit to it. Said he'd looked into assisting me w something else, of course haven't heard a peep.
Boo Premier!

I emailed asking about a 10.5 or 11 yesterday and never heard anything back, either

Back
Top Bottom