Asics Love?!? Where is it?

KicksLab, Invincible & Mita always seems to make classic GL3. I lowkey think they do a better job than Ronnie on their collabs.​

10 in Jordan 1 Retro

9.5 in Ultra Boost 3.0

what size should I be looking at for gel lytes? 9.5?

10 in Jordan 1 Retro

9.5 in Ultra Boost 3.0

what size should I be looking at for gel lytes? 9.5?
I take it you have wide feet (I'm assuming because of your Jordan 1 sizing) ? If so, you may want to go the .5 up route vice the TTS.

fuhhhhh still not sure what size to get

10 in v2 yeezy oreo

10 in jordan 1 retro (a little loose)

9.5 in ultra boost 3.0

9.5 in nike free flyknit

debating on 9.5 and 10, hows the return policy in fsb?
You missed the Feature boat, I'm sure. You sound like a 10 in GL3s. You wear the exact same size with the exception of Jordan 1. Unless they're tight width wise, you could wear a 9.5 IMO

Last edited:

fuhhhhh still not sure what size to get

10 in v2 yeezy oreo

10 in jordan 1 retro (a little loose)

9.5 in ultra boost 3.0

9.5 in nike free flyknit

debating on 9.5 and 10, hows the return policy in fsb?
When in doubt, always go up .5. The tongue normally doesn't close if you don't.

I take it you have wide feet (I'm assuming because of your Jordan 1 sizing) ? If so, you may want to go the .5 up route vice the TTS.

You missed the Feature boat, I'm sure. You sound like a 10 in GL3s. You wear the exact same size with the exception of Jordan 1. Unless they're tight width wise, you could wear a 9.5 IMO
thanks, copped 10 at feature in time :smile:

I'm a fan of the solid midsole as it is.  I think there's enough models (at least in my collection) with white midsoles.  I was curious how these would look though (after people mentioned the white midsole preference).  I don't think the solid white works as well, but the split tone midsole does, IMO.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of the solid midsole as it is.  I think there's enough models (at least in my collection) with white midsoles.  I was curious how these would look though (after people mentioned the white midsole preference).  I don't think the solid white works as well, but the split tone midsole does, IMO.

navy midsole definitely works better. although the 2nd photoshop with the white in the middle isnt bad.

Last edited:
Lol i missed every single drop

Update: looks like I got through. Shout tf out Feature boutique!

Last edited:

Wow both of those are fire imo. I'm a big white midsole fan though.

thanks @Snapreme for the Bodega link. They already shipped
smokin.gif
nice man 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom