Asics Love?!? Where is it?

we call that kind of tattoo "batok"...there is a 95 year old woman named Apo Whang Do ("apo" means "elder") who is the last, living "mamababatok" (Master of tattoos). The tattoos are applied with soot, as ink, and the tattoo "gun" is a piece of bamboo and a thorn as the "needle"

WTF is  that pattern on the leather. Not a fan. Should have been a truly premium leather with a perf toe
someone said somewhere he talked to someone who works for asics and he mentioned how they wanted to start coming out with more GRs like this and less collabs but these premium GRs theyve come out with this year really arent doing it for me

Can't remember the last time Asics did a Gel Lyte III or V, that wasn't a collab, that I thought was good.  Although for women, I did think this shoe was pretty sweet.

today, 2nd wear

Definitely want these, but I have a feeling too that they will hit clearance. 
I guess I'll wait it out then. Anyone know of a spot in Los Angeles where they carry stock on these GRs? Wouldn't mind seeing some in person before I pull the trigger.

undefeated
I live right around the corner from them on La Brea. The other day they had maybe 2-3 different models tops. Honestly their entire selection is pretty lackluster on most days.
Bait should have them too, I'd imagine
I was thinking that myself. May have to stop by Melrose tomorrow. Have been meaning to go into Round 2 as well.

Last edited:

I guess I'll wait it out then. Anyone know of a spot in Los Angeles where they carry stock on these GRs? Wouldn't mind seeing some in person before I pull the trigger.
I was hoping Journeys would get them since they used to get a lot of Asics, but I haven't really seen anywhere carry these in person. 

Back
Top Bottom