Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Completely forgot I entered the End Wasabi draw.
I got shipping confirmation a couple hours after the selection email, well done End.

Surprise win from end, I know asics has like zero hype these days but it’s still a surprise.

5754C710-EA32-4A1F-BEE0-4080B8FBF215.jpeg
Hi Michael!

I hope every wanna be reseller gets stuck with them!! I would double up for special box at a few bucks over retail. Lmk if yall see any state side shops dropping the Wasabi joints this week.

I hope every wanna be reseller gets stuck with them!! I would double up for special box at a few bucks over retail. Lmk if yall see any state side shops dropping the Wasabi joints this week.

Not too sure resellers would touch these lol. Probably fortunate to make your money back after a sale TBH

Anybody know someone that would part with a little footer's karaoke? I'm thinking maybe a 7? (Trying to help someone else out)

Anybody know someone that would part with a little footer's karaoke? I'm thinking maybe a 7? (Trying to help someone else out)

Those things are still are still sitting on some sites if you can believe that ... probably best going to resale route and get a deal.

https://renarts.com/products/extra-butter-x-asics-gel-lyte-v-karaoke-h51fk-3434

Wait till they have a sale. Still probably a ton cheaper on StockX or Goat. Hell, ebay had a 20% off coupon a lot of things the other day. PSPRING20

Really surprised to see so many L's on this release. Haven't seen any hype for these outside of this thread.
I'm assuming they just didn't make a lot of pairs with the special box. I bet the WW release will be an easy cop and they'll sit at most spots.

Hoping for some input from folks w/ Diablos - I wear a 10.5/11 in GL3 & GL5 (and a 10 in pretty much everything else on earth). I almost ordered sz 11 Diablos off L&H during their $50 sale, but decided based on reviews to go with sz 10s that were actually a bit cheaper ($52 shipped) off ebay. Did I choose correctly, or should I have gone with 10.5 or 11? FWIW, I have very wide forefeet, but don't mind wearing these unlaced.

Hoping for some input from folks w/ Diablos - I wear a 10.5/11 in GL3 & GL5 (and a 10 in pretty much everything else on earth). I almost ordered sz 11 Diablos off L&H during their $50 sale, but decided based on reviews to go with sz 10s that were actually a bit cheaper ($52 shipped) off ebay. Did I choose correctly, or should I have gone with 10.5 or 11? FWIW, I have very wide forefeet, but don't mind wearing these unlaced.

RIP your toes. Should’ve stuck w your GL3/GLV size.

Back
Top Bottom