Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anderson-bluu-snake-eeys-asics-gel-lite-iii-gi-joe-snake-eyes-surveillance-port-1.jpg

anderson-bluu-storm-shadow-asics-gel-iii-surveillance-port.png

Anyone post this Footlocker Storm Shadow and Snake Eyes releasing soon
Want the Storm Shadows bad. These a Footlocker exclusive?

I like the GI Joe concept, wasn’t a huge fan of the shoes TBH. Hat is nice; however, I’d ruin a white one with the quickness.

What are these? Look fire.

Harmony gel venture 6

There’s a navy blue pair too and they come with some mint colored laces, but swapped with some white ones I had for a cleaner look.

Some euro retailers should have random sizes sitting around still

Harmony gel venture 6

There’s a navy blue pair too and they come with some mint colored laces, but swapped with some white ones I had for a cleaner look.

Some euro retailers should have random sizes sitting around still
These really look amazing and I haven’t considered anything other than NB since I can remember. END has a FSR of the navy for $99 I’m going to pull the trigger how they run?

These really look amazing and I haven’t considered anything other than NB since I can remember. END has a FSR of the navy for $99 I’m going to pull the trigger how they run?

Went with my TTS 9 and since you’re an NB guy, that’s the same for my 990v4. These fit perfect for me and really light. Harmony has been doing real good on their ASICS collab lately. Might have to scoop up the navy’s too and waiting for the kayano 25 to drop since that 180 is a bit too much for my liking

Went with my TTS 9 and since you’re an NB guy, that’s the same for my 990v4. These fit perfect for me and really light. Harmony has been doing real good on their ASICS collab lately. Might have to scoop up the navy’s too and waiting for the kayano 25 to drop since that 180 is a bit too much for my liking
Yeah, recently it’s been hard for me to justify a shoe with a high price point (i.e. $300 for inertia’s?!) that’s made with synthetic materials etc. as far as sizing I’m usually a 9 in Nike but for v4 I wear an 8.5 so maybe I should go with an 8.5?

Yeah, recently it’s been hard for me to justify a shoe with a high price point (i.e. $300 for inertia’s?!) that’s made with synthetic materials etc. as far as sizing I’m usually a 9 in Nike but for v4 I wear an 8.5 so maybe I should go with an 8.5?

I’d stick with the 9. The v4 run a bit bigger than these and I usually go with 9 for most bikes as well. If you live near an ASICS outlet, they should have the basic pairs of venture to try on in case you wanted to do that since returns to END can be annoying overseas

Back
Top Bottom