Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody have any input on older GL3s vs new ones? I bought some of the baked pinks off Asics in my true size and half size up because I heard they run small. Surprisedly my true size fits the best. I'm looking at older Ronnie collabs and some older GRs like the blue urban camos.

Also what's the advice on 1130 sizing?

Last edited:
Looks like JFG was inspired by ASICS' Changing Seasons Pack lol
Sneaker_Politics_Asics-GelLyte3Pink-135-105156-WB_6_1296x.jpg

Then ASICS was inspired by Tom
Sneaker-Politics-AsicsLyteClassicVanilla-RedClay_131-111729_WB-6_1296x.jpg

Waiting on both of these to go on discount before I pull the trigger!

-edit-
Waiiitaminute...

08-02-2022_AJ_1201A296-300_1_1.jpg

AI1201A164.300AsicsGEL-LYTEIIIOGMISTYPINESEAFOAM_5333.jpg

JFG be like:
mr-bean-copy.gif

7cf.png

Last edited:
Couple of years ago, i think? They started adding "og" to the label.
Okay thanks. So fair to say any of the older collabs and GRs I'm looking have the older half size down fit.

And another question, does anybody have the nice kicks x RF all grey pair GL3s? I'm trying to find a pair that looks similar to that and saw piedmont grey OG pair and the tonal cream OG pair. Does anybody know which colorway closely resembles the nice kicks colorway?

The older ones fit tighter than the new mold, i wore a 10.5 untill the new mold came out, now i can do a 10. I bought my first new mold models in a 10.5 and they were a little too loose. My oldest is from around 2013, and they all fit consistently until 2020, when the new mold came out.

Anyone want Kobe Beef GLIII, US11.5...Worn but in amazing condition..

I also have the CDG GLIII, DS US12 (they fit more snug than the other new GLIII IMO)...Retail+ship.

Also have End Pearl GLIII DS US11.5 for retail+ship.

If anyone wants all three there will be another discount.

bump

and yes kip2mylou kip2mylou old GLIII is almost always guaranteed .5 up from TTS. Length is not so much the issue, moreso the width with the split tongue.

They changed the mold around late 2016 or early 2017 i think. After that they are mostly TTS.

bump

and yes kip2mylou kip2mylou old GLIII is almost always guaranteed .5 up from TTS. Length is not so much the issue, moreso the width with the split tongue.

They changed the mold around late 2016 or early 2017 i think. After that they are mostly TTS.
michael ballack michael ballack Great now I need to look at every date of every GL3 I want. Ha. Appreciate it though.

Would you happen to know if the salmon toe 2.0s are new or old mold? They were released in 2016. Looking at other ones too like the HAL Brick and mortars but those are way before the mold change it seems.

Last edited:
Does anyone own the back streets of japan aqua angels? I got em from stockx for $94.90 including the fees and shipping, thoughts? Did i overpay or get a good deal? How are they ?

Does anyone own the back streets of japan aqua angels? I got em from stockx for $94.90 including the fees and shipping, thoughts? Did i overpay or get a good deal? How are they ?

I'm with the other guy in here. It ain't my money so you do you but between this thread and the NB thread, seems like you're just buying stuff to buy stuff and you don't even like any of it. I'd take a minute to rethink buying a bunch of mid shoes that I don't really like and just buy something I actually want or at least wait for the sales that are about to start jumping off in a few weeks so you have more options rather than scraping around ebay and stockx.

I'm with the other guy in here. It ain't my money so you do you but between this thread and the NB thread, seems like you're just buying stuff to buy stuff and you don't even like any of it. I'd take a minute to rethink buying a bunch of mid shoes that I don't really like and just buy something I actually want or at least wait for the sales that are about to start jumping off in a few weeks so you have more options rather than scraping around ebay and stockx.
No i like gel lyte iiis. Do not compare my nb purchase with asics. That was a complete mistake there. I know i like these just wanted others opinions on this specific colorway.

Back
Top Bottom