Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'll be passing on the Hal's cuz I don't care too much about the GT-II colorway, and I got nice kicks 2.0's, so no need for the GL3. They're basically the same with some burgundy accents. I think the nice kicks 2.0's are just a cleaner looking shoe, so it's just money saved for me.

Last edited:
Preordered form End as well.. 140 shipped is not bad at all. Saves the hassle. Thanks a lot for posting that link... Good thing I checked here tonight before the hawks gobble them up

WHERE MY GEL KAYANO FANS AT???????

Just copped my first pair of Kayano 19s today. Kayano 20s drop in October. 20th anniversary edition colorways. Can't find many pics anywhere.

WHERE MY GEL KAYANO FANS AT???????

Just copped my first pair of Kayano 19s today. Kayano 20s drop in October. 20th anniversary edition colorways. Can't find many pics anywhere.

Here ya go...

Thought the camo joints were GR? Why preorder them? September just started. Relax
I'd usually rep a comment like this but 2 things:

1) Retail will be lets say $100 + $8 ship from most US stores ( barring no discounts at UO etc) so in essence the price at end is just 30-40 over retail

2) Whats $30- $40 to someone who works making decent money?

Not everyone has time to be checking for releases all the time or has stores that sell asics in their area. Thats a small price for convenience if getting a shoe you were really looking forward to imo. We have all seen more outrageous pre-orders.

1) Retail will be lets say $100 + $8 ship from most US stores ( barring no discounts at UO etc) so in essence the price at end is just 30-40 over retail

Not everyone has time to be checking for releases all the time or has stores that sell asics in their area. Thats a small price for convenience if getting a shoe you were really looking forward to imo. We have all seen more outrageous pre-orders.
plus u are gonna avoid the resellers when it hit the states, they probally gonna sell em on ebay like salmon toes 2.0 for double the price, like what they did with those kill bill asics.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I travel for work, so I never know where I'll be when shoes release. I can't just figure out where releases will be available based on where I'll be for a week. An extra 30 - 40 bucks is more than worth the peace of mind to me personally.

But to each it's own. I don't know everyone else's situation so I don't attempt to pass judgement.

Pretty much sums it up for me. I travel for work, so I never know where I'll be when shoes release. I can't just figure out where releases will be available based on where I'll be for a week. An extra 30 - 40 bucks is more than worth the peace of mind to me personally.

But to each it's own. I don't know everyone else's situation so I don't attempt to pass judgement.

Sucks when your at work away from your phone and shoes drop. :smh: So paying 30-40 over is justifiable for me.

undsd these the other day... first pair of GL3s, and first pair of asics in probably 20 years... Im pretty happy with em. Looking forward to adding more asics to the stacks.

Back
Top Bottom