Asics Love?!? Where is it?

s-l1600 - 2024-03-07T165614.802.jpg

Are these new? Only seeing them on NiceKicks.

IMG_6710.jpeg

These are the Wood Wood collab.

Just copped from https://www.luisaviaroma.com/en-us/...ColorId=MTAw0&lvrid=_p_dL55_gw&__s=ODk3MTY3Nw

184ish shipped with 1-2 DHL 15 upcharge

Was all in on those wood wood based on those shots they teased but after seeing the whole shoe, I'm out.
Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion but I like these more than the Earls tbh. I feel they will have better resale value also.

paid a little more for mine to get that DHL express ($15) mine are guaranteed delivery Monday and will be rocking to the office tuesday lol

I must be in the minority because I think the Earls are gorgeous and one of the best 2160s. I have more of a simple taste though so those polkadot ones that came out do nothing for me, a long with most of the other over the top 2160s that have came out.

Why does the better resale value matter on them if you like the shoe lol

Earls are one of the best Asics collabs in years imo.
Resale value means if I hit on the raffle I entered before finding them for sale on another site I can get my money back plus some and not feel like I got got jumping the gun without researching. So that’s a personal reason. Earls are solid but nothing tops the JJJJounds and Dime are a close second. For the year Earls are up there but until I see these Wood Wood in person I’m not crowning yet.

Like both pairs more if they didn't have that weird textured design on the colored parts. Would have been a great GR without that.

Much better than the first pair in my opinion.

People who own the first, does the material on the toe box make them fit any differently than mesh toe box pairs?

Much better than the first pair in my opinion.

People who own the first, does the material on the toe box make them fit any differently than mesh toe box pairs?
I like these a lot more too. Missed out on the first pair so can’t answer your question

Back
Top Bottom