Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ordered those GT2s, thanks for the post Lieutenant.

Not sure how many they have - my size is already gone on the dropdown for the GT2....weird.

Last edited:
Where in the world did these come from? I've never seen or heard anything about them.

Last edited:
Notice each of these new colorways feature a matching "splatter" print insole. Could be a GR pack similar to the Urban Camos.

I wonder if they are kith exclusive or GR. Resisting the urge to buy. Hopefully they will be GR and run cheaper with free shipping.

Last edited:
I jumped on the Maroon/Blue GLiii's. Love the Gray/Blue one too but I've been on too much of a gray kick of late and for some reason they come a little close to the UC's. The Blue GT2's are great too, just not a fan of GT2's.

But yeah, BOOM! Out of nowhere... 
roll.gif

Grey joints def the best of all three. Hate gt2s had those high risks and couldnt stand them. Maroon is close but those santas are a better exectuted "red" shoe.

Last edited:
Damn I like all 3 pairs.... Need to resist tho. :smh:

:x I bought the Rudolphs yesterday and the Laneys this morning
I saw the Rudolph link about an hour after it was posted... When I checked only size left was a 13..... My size :\ I passed tho. I need to chill on purchases. My job just cut back on overtime.

Jordan's are garbage. I didn't even consider laneys.

Why can't those damn GT2s be suede!!! lol, red GL3 is in my cart right now...tempting

Not feeling these at all, they look like a bunch of left over material was thrown onto them. The grey ones look just like the grey/navy pair just with some lighter blue IMO. Crazy how these just came out of nowhere though. I was hoping they were the Christmas pack. 

Back
Top Bottom