Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do the GL3 blk/tan tongue do not totally close or my feet is too wide?
Those seem to run 1/2 size smaller for me. Width and a bit of length. I got mine a half size up compared to all my other GL3's. They fit just about the same as my normal size GL3's but they're half size up. Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:

Today.

Those seem to run 1/2 size smaller for me. Width and a bit of length. I got mine a half size up compared to all my other GL3's. They fit just about the same as my normal size GL3's but they're half size up. Take it for what it's worth.

I don't think they will close well until after a few uses. TTS is pretty tight, so I tend to agree. I did a whole size up on these and they are comfy. I do have hella wide feet. But, I think I could've made TTS work. Tongue would definitely not close tho. So, even .5 size up might be snug.

How's quality on Rudloph's? And how do they fit? (Compared to Onitsuka Colorado 85s, NB, Sauconys?)

Only one from the recent packs I'm interested in...on feet makes em look great!

Haven't purchased any of the Christmas Pack, but the Elf colorway is the sleeper of the bunch...

How's quality on Rudloph's? And how do they fit? (Compared to Onitsuka Colorado 85s, NB, Sauconys?)

Only one from the recent packs I'm interested in...on feet makes em look great!
Fit is about the same as other Gel Lyte III models I have.

Quality is very good; the suede and colors really pop on the shoe; I would have like a more muted interior color for the shoe, but overall I am very happy with them.  Definitely would recommend over the Urban Camo model (in terms of richness of color)

Lol. I guess this style is more up your alley?
ya thats exactly what popped into my head when i saw his post smh

there is nothing wrong with the cuffed pants, fit nice and you can show off you kicks without a big *** jean cuff.

absolutely nothing wrong with joggers/cuffed sweats

Please do not respond to the human troll named ovo xo...Dude came in the flyknit thread saying

-purple is a gay colour
-someone's jeans weren't slim enough

and now he is saying that pants declare income level.

LET HIM BE. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
FeatureLV accepting phone orders for
Rudolph's. Small sizes 4-7.5
Cottonmouths random sizes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom