Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Red or black lace?

Initial thoughts:

Wasnt worth $160, but the more i look at them the more i like them.

Came with black and red waxed lace, which was nicely
They are nice but not as nice as I initially thought. I wanted the olives more so I decided to pass on these. I missed the raffle on these which I hope means I'll win it when the olives get releases next year.

hey raffihxxx where'd you end up getting your pair? i thought i remember you struggling to find one (like i was and am lol)

still waiting patiently to find the wildcat IIs...gah
i got lucky on a facebook group and got a decent price for my sz10. i hope you can find one for a decent price as well soon! they are so nice in person 

i got lucky on a facebook group and got a decent price for my sz10. i hope you can find one for a decent price as well soon! they are so nice in person 
Ahh nice! Yeah, I hope I can land a pair. I'm trying to trade my Atmos AM90's for them but I can't find many size 11s.

Ahh nice! Yeah, I hope I can land a pair. I'm trying to trade my Atmos AM90's for them but I can't find many size 11s.

I got an 11.5 if you can double sock it! :rofl:

Don't think I'm looking to sell anyway. Hopefully they good in hand. Pics with bad lighting don't mean anything.

Whats up all. Mainly lurk in here because I'm normally a SB guy but just wanted to share this since I know these were really sought after.

ASICS Urban Camo size US 12.5 only..... 33.99 shipped

http://www.6pm.com/onitsuka-tiger-by-asics-gel-lyte-iii-light-grey-captain-blue

Use this code in the shopping cart to reflect discount    6PME1216131559

thanx.

but i just picked up a size 12, and didn't have to put that code in for that price (when i put in that coupon it just said "expired").

looks like they have a FSR.

that's a ridiculous price. i might use this 2nd pair as gym beaters.

thanx again!

thanx.

but i just picked up a size 12, and didn't have to put that code in for that price (when i put in that coupon it just said "expired").

looks like they have a FSR.

that's a ridiculous price. i might use this 2nd pair as gym beaters.

thanx again!
You got the last pair. i'm sure. Cos i was going thru the size run and it left Sz 12. 

damn i wanted those black and tans but site does not ship to canada

whats new

damn it im actually pretty pissed about that...ebay and the few canadian retailers with thse gliii's are charging double what 6pm is

Last edited:

Some people might say that's about fair, but me personally, I'd probably try to get around 240 shipped. But maybe that's why I don't have a pair yet lol.
dude offered shipping to canada on his listing, once he accepted m offer he mesaged me saying hes cancelling cuz he didnt know i was in canada

im pissed...hit him with a negative review for not being straight with his ad

Hey I have a UC in my true size for 80 euros ( generally it's 130 )

I've tried the black/tan before in my true size and the tongue couldn't fully close, will it be the same? should I take the risk?

for those who got the relief pack
can you post the shirts you got with the pack im interested which ones they sent out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom