Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Guess I just gotta lurk and wait for my size lol
Is putting your request in your signature illegal? Circumvention of the system?? Or, an acceptable practice? (don't need them because I bought the pack, but for the benefit of others, I'm curious)

The more pics I see, the worse those Nippons look.
mean.gif

BAIT should have gone with a nice smooth suede all around the shoe instead of that rough (griptape) material that is also on the Vanquish.

mean.gif

BAIT should have gone with a nice smooth suede all around the shoe instead of that rough (griptape) material that is also on the Vanquish.
I'm a bit nervous, too. We'll find out when they're in hand though lol.

mean.gif

that "griptape" material is what killed it for me

also the pattern was a little overkill.. if it wasn't on the toebox it would've looked better imo

mean.gif

can agree but im not mad at the fact they used the rougher material. Whenever suede gets dirty its basically a wrap. Alot of people are hating on the nippon blues since new pics have surfaced but im still all in. cant wait till Saturday 
pimp.gif

that "griptape" material is what killed it for me

also the pattern was a little overkill.. if it wasn't on the toebox it would've looked better imo
I wasn't a big fan of that rough material on the Vanquish when I got them and thought it would grow on me....but it didn't.

Like i get the inspiration of the shoe and all, but the pattern could have been scaled a little smaller...i mean they might be fine in person, but judging from the pics those dots are kinda big... 

Both the 8.5 and 9.5 links I gave out are gone already so no more PM's. I made sure it went to people actually wearing that size. 

In other related news, didn't see this posted up yet but I found these on IG. Very underwhelming. Looks like it would crease horribly.
This picture has some pretty bad noise distortion. I'd wait for a clearer on before concluding your judgement.

everyone keeps mentioning how much worse they look with more pics that surface.

Me - i cant wait to have them on my feet and not have to worry about seeing more pics 
wink.gif

everyone keeps mentioning how much worse they look with more pics that surface.

Me - i cant wait to have them on my feet and not have to worry about seeing more pics 
wink.gif
me2! but i didnt win the raffle yet.. at this rate i might just end up with the socks only since its the only thing i can buy....

doesnt those nippon blues come with a free matching socks or did i missread it?

vanquish and nippon should be coming with socks and guardians only come with dog tags which is very nice because most other stores charge like 20+ for socks.

Any size 7.5 or 8 links? Really want the nippon blues but people always wanna resale my size
If people have a link they're not using they normally post it up for others to have. Its only when you ask for a link that people know you're probably willing to pay.

Back
Top Bottom