Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Nippons showed up today... Thoughts:

I totally agree with the majority synopsis of them being underwhelming and downright misleading. The blue looks extremely diluted in comparison to the promo shots- leaving me with a strong sense of disappointment.
HOWEVER..
 ​
          This comparative anomaly does not negate the fact that the shoe is indeed beautiful. I think a lot of people got so infatuated in the feeling of being misled, that an unbiased visual critique meant nothing in regards to reaching a verdict for the shoe's aesthetic value (the difference made them "ugly"). Had the shoes been accurately depicted in the promo pictures, I can certainly say I still would have purchased. 

8/10

Nippons showed up today... Thoughts:

I totally agree with the majority synopsis of them being underwhelming and downright misleading. The blue looks extremely diluted in comparison to the promo shots- leaving me with a strong sense of disappointment.
HOWEVER..
 ​
           This comparative anomaly does not negate the fact that the shoe is indeed beautiful. I think a lot of people got so infatuated in the feeling of being misled, that an unbiased visual critique meant nothing in regards to reaching a verdict for the shoe's aesthetic value (the difference made them "ugly"). Had the shoes been accurately depicted in the promo pictures, I can certainly say I still would have purchased. 
8/10​
yes. 100% yes. i still like the shoe even with the blue being ashy lol. i dont know if i wouldve been too upset not winning the raffle if they had been accurately depicted in the promo pics. 

Ive been searching for a clean pair in this colorway of GT2's on and off since 06'... It seems like when they released in 05' people bought them up on clearance and dogged them, just like I did.

Fast forward to two weeks ago this pair popped up on the bay, luckily I caught it 1 hour before the auction ended. After this pair im done with Asics... these are the definition of "Asics Love" for me. Clean, Simple, Zero Hype...

http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/i...oads/20140513_064240_HDR_zpsmmrt01v8.jpg.html

^ 13s are only in the ugly (IMO) colors, or pain in the *** to get colors....
I just think its ridiculous. 

I understand not making 15,16+ But 13-14 are still pretty standard sizes. Just seems like they're killing a big chunk of their market by doing that. 

*UBIQ Midnight Bloom is now releasing at 8am in store and online NOT 10am*
i don't feel like waking up at 6
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom