Asics Love?!? Where is it?

how was the length anyways? 48" right? if you were to tie it, is there enough lace?
I stopped at the 5th lace hole instead of the 6th on my own accord, if I laced under instead of over I could tie them with the 6th. A decent amount of extra lace after the 5th hole so I say you wouldn't need a 51' or whatever

yellow laces 
sick.gif

lol on IG they're calling that tan/suede/purple cw the "reptar GLV's." 

they come boxed with yellow on the shoes unfortunately, but do come with the navy and white sets as well. 
mr wolfe, let me get your pair please. I will send you pics of them on my feet in return.  Although the pics will not reflect your usual keen eye for quality and detail with my Galaxy S3 camera, I will let you select whatever color laces you prefer for said pics.  Thank you.

ohwell.gif

mr wolfe, let me get your pair please. I will send you pics of them on my feet in return.  Although the pics will not reflect your usual keen eye for quality and detail with my Galaxy S3 camera, I will let you select whatever color laces you prefer for said pics.  Thank you.

ohwell.gif
hey man! the s3 camera is great dew! and @Bennyhinn  let us know if you do find someone to get that trade! 

Back
Top Bottom