Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody know what stores are getting the MBs online on Saturday? Ubiq cancelled my order for no reason lol
They cancelled mine too. What's the point of restocking the site with sizes? Then canceling?
Word. My size was restocked right after they cancelled 
tired.gif

General consensus Cncpts Grey/Navy glv >>>>>> Cncpts tan/grn/purp glv

Good.

Should make it a little bit easier to cop the tan/green/purple pair

Based on past GL V releases they probably won't even release in size 13 :smh:

MBs arrived today. I must say they are way better in person. Pics don't really do them justice. Navy laces look great too.

Anybody know what stores are getting the MBs online on Saturday? Ubiq cancelled my order for no reason lol
most sneakerstores in europe are getting them. however they are instore release first..remaining sneakers online later on the release date...i think endclothing is only instore..

TGWO, hanon, sneakers76 are getting them for sure as i saw announcements

Actually excited for the sites that use shopify. So we don't have to deal with Magento. Hopefully Blends and Undefeated get them in this weekend too.

Actually excited for the sites that use shopify. So we don't have to deal with Magento. Hopefully Blends and Undefeated get them in this weekend too.
thats what I'm waiting for and if so ill pay it forward to some NTer. Have a feeling both will since they have released pretty much every recent asics collab excluding RF of course..

Edit: Add Bait to the bunch now..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom