Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Any leads to a 9.5 for the MBs? I've been a half step back for each release... Figured I'd come here to get some help

Bronson can lean a shoe, at his size, running shoes are probably the only comfortable option. I saw a photo of him in some GL3's and those mothers were parted like the Red Sea.
roll.gif

gorgeous in person.

a03cfd1c-1c3f-486c-a96b-4292038ac303.jpg
Agreed my dude. I got the Epirus', too; I like both a lot. I'm so numb to the high prices from Nike basketball/JB, I feel like a got a steal for both Brazils and the Packer Kayanos for $293 to my door. Unfortunately I had to send the Kayanos back, they're .5 big from my TTS. Got the Midnight Blossoms to take their places, so I'm cool.

Any leads to a 9.5 for the MBs? I've been a half step back for each release... Figured I'd come here to get some help
If I see a pair, I'll PM you. I wear the same size as you, so there's a good possibility I'll run across some again.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I had to send the Kayanos back, they're .5 big from my TTS. Got the Midnight Blossoms to take their places, so I'm cool.

Nice you were able to send them back. I ordered them directly from Packer and had to sell them under retail due to the sizing issue cause they don't accept returns.

Unfortunately I had to send the Kayanos back, they're .5 big from my TTS. Got the Midnight Blossoms to take their places, so I'm cool.
Nice you were able to send them back. I ordered them directly from Packer and had to sell them under retail due to the sizing issue cause they don't accept returns.
Yeah. I make sure I can send them back before I buy. I don't want to get stuck with them. That's the thing that sucks with boutiques and their return policies. I didn't do a one-for-one. Got confirmation to send back and then went to their site to get the Blossoms. 

I don't pay attn to all the releases/sites out there... Any good/cheap gl3s out there online?

Damn, is it impossible to find a pair of Blooms for $190?! So mad I wasn't able to cop on release day, and refuse to pay $230+.

Damn, is it impossible to find a pair of Blooms for $190?! So mad I wasn't able to cop on release day, and refuse to pay $230+.
well if you were a size 10+ the guy on top of you posted a link for $210 shipped. If you're patient you can probably get them for $190 in a week or so when everyones pair arrives from the restock. Best bet would probably be fb groups or messaging eBay sellers

well if you were a size 10+ the guy on top of you posted a link for $210 shipped. If you're patient you can probably get them for $190 in a week or so when everyones pair arrives from the restock. Best bet would probably be fb groups or messaging eBay sellers
Yeah, I checked out that link. I'm a size 8 though. It's funny because I messaged some eBay folks. I even offered $210 and was denied. I'm just going to play it cool and be patient.

^picked up my pair from undftd the other day, if I hadn't id be all over this.

Edit: just saw it was 180us..not bad at all

Last edited:
Thanks for the end link, totally forgot about that. Picked up a couple of pairs for my homies.

Back
Top Bottom