Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Asics has seen how almost every collab has been an instant sellout online and in-store.

I'm not mad if this makes Asics step their GR game up.

Their execution sucks. Lately they have to add dots, checkers, or some random print to everything.

Not everything, the Brazils are excellently executed especially for a gr, asics are capable when they want to be.

Yea, the Brazils were dope minus the nylon toebox. They're capable, but there always seems to be one or two details of a colorway that turns me off. I wish they would just do an ID program already.

Andy Oliver@AndyOliverWpg

Saw the samples for the rest of our footwear releases this year. Holy variety. All great quality. No baby oil needed to look great.

shots fired
eek.gif

These shops always acting like its a competition, but Europe still is the king of asics collabs

Last edited:
Based on some posts made by others about UNDFTD carrying the MBs, decided to swing by their Silverlake spot and scooped up a sz 12. They had one 11 left and that was it.

I wish my question was actually answered tho lol I mean gimmick or no gimmick if it's clean I like but I just legit wanted to know what the print was.

Looks like that digital floral stuff

Taking a random theme and throwing it on a shoe or group of shoes because for some reason every shoe needs a nickname and a theme now.
I don't see why this is a problem. Having shoes be apart of a themed "pack" Isn't a gimmick. A gimmick would be trying to over-exemplify the shoe by calling it "the shoe of the future" or something of that sort. A perfect example of a gimmick would be Comcast's "Xfinity". A themed or "nicknamed" shoe/pack is nothing more than simple, and in most cases, nessecsary product marketing. It's much easier to refer-to and recall the Urban Camo's as "Urban Camo" rather than the "light blue, grey, and white GL3".

And at the end of the day, a design is a design. If the print doesn't strike you as aesthetically pleasing, so be it. Don't go around thinking it's a gimmick because you don't like it.

Last edited:
having a tough time finding rope laces for my blooms, all the navy 3M laces are sold out everywhere besides one site but its 61 inches that's way too long

may go with these flash orange 3M laces I saw, kinda goes with the shoe

post pics when you stick those ropes in! Really keen on getting some for my blooms too.

post pics when you stick those ropes in! Really keen on getting some for my blooms too.

Will do as soon as I get them in. I also ordered a pair of flash orange 3M from dope laces so whichever looks cleaner I'm gonna roll with.

Disappointing they didn't come with ropes, cool we got three sets of laces but a pair of ropes would've been a better idea. For the meantime I'm gonna swap in the navy ones.

Will do as soon as I get them in. I also ordered a pair of flash orange 3M from dope laces so whichever looks cleaner I'm gonna roll with.

Disappointing they didn't come with ropes, cool we got three sets of laces but a pair of ropes would've been a better idea. For the meantime I'm gonna swap in the navy ones.
I think ropes on Asics are an RF thing, wouldn't expect others to do the same. Still, i'm sure the Navy/3M will look awesome.

Does kith ever restock? Or does anyone have any details on buying the mints as close to retail as possible? Trying to get a size 7 for the gf

Does kith ever restock? Or does anyone have any details on buying the mints as close to retail as possible? Trying to get a size 7 for the gf
no restocks. Only way i can think of is through a trade. Cop a limited collab for retail and trade with someone for their mints. If not it's ebay, klekt, IG and FB groups and all will be selling at resell prices.

I think ropes on Asics are an RF thing, wouldn't expect others to do the same. Still, i'm sure the Navy/3M will look awesome.

True didn't think of that. I'm brand new to the line so I don't even own any other asics but in a few months I'll be right up there. Wearing my blooms right now actually, mad comfortable

Back
Top Bottom