Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I've got to say the midnight blooms really surprised me, they are so much better in the flesh, the quality is great on them as well

I like rope laces on glv's but I can't help but love the way the yellow flat laces look with these.

Navy 3m ropes look boss. I haven't been able to find any though since I got mine so I ended up putting grabbing white 3m ropes and regular navy ropes. I'll put some pics up later. I think the white 3m look pretty legit with them.

edit: tried to quote the mb pics but failed on my phone.

Last edited:
I used to throw the boxes away unless a special box.

One of my buddies breaks his boxes down flat and keep them all.

I'am prob 60 in bins, and 80-90 in the boxes.

It's much easier in the bins because I can see the shoe and remember I have them lol.

Otherwise it's a pain to figure which shoe to wear while they are hiding in a box.

In the maintenance thread I read that shoes need air or they dry out/crack. Do you just have some moisture packets in there with them?

Anyone know the best way to get this effect:

Would the BAIT baby oil suggestion for the Nippons work?

Thanks for any suggestions...

Never thought of that. I think baby oil is for nailhead suede? I'm not sure. But definitely let us know if it works
Ha, I'm not going to just try it without some reasonable confidence it'll work!

soak it in water
Yeah, I saw that's what people thought had caused it, but there's no way I'm soaking the whole shoe in water in case it does permanent damage and anyway I want to leave the bottom heel panel the original colour,

Last edited:
Ha, I'm not going to just try it without some reasonable confidence it'll work!

Yeah, I saw that's what people thought had caused it, but there's no way I'm soaking the whole shoe in water in case it does permanent damage and anyway I want to leave the bottom heel panel the original colour,

Yeah let me know how it turns out. I'm pretty sure the water comment was sarcastic.

Clean 
Those tan ones look 
nthat.gif
. These GR?

My first GL3s. Not a great shot I know but I've never been Mr Photographer. Grabbed them off Feebay for $55. Grabbed some ropes from rope lace supply. Comfort is on point. Need to try to grab some collabs now along with some GLVs. 

My first GL3s. Not a great shot I know but I've never been Mr Photographer. Grabbed them off Feebay for $55. Grabbed some ropes from rope lace supply. Comfort is on point. Need to try to grab some collabs now along with some GLVs. 

my navy blue 3M ropes came in, gonna put them in my blooms tonight

i'll post pics if I can tonight, if not tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom