Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anybody who doesn't have a pair and wants one call because they are dope as hell

I already have a pair so I'm not gonna be greedy and double up. Go eat those pairs up NT!

Once I get mine in this week I gotta make that decision myself

Def check them out in the daylight before you do it. I opened the package at 9pm the first time and thought wow these aren't bad at all. But the daylight reveals a whole different story.

Def check them out in the daylight before you do it. I opened the package at 9pm the first time and thought wow these aren't bad at all. But the daylight reveals a whole different story.

Good looks

Gonna pm you when I get them just got some basic questions I need to know like which baby oil did you use if that even matters

I thought everyone said the Volts were a Concepts collab. Maybe I missed something along the way. But this is definitely the first I'VE heard of it being a BDGA collab.

Original post from Marlo Stanfield:
Here's your 3rd colorway from CNCPTS, pleighbois...

Last edited:
I saw bodega post one of their employees wearing them on Instagram but this is the first I've heard it's their colab. Thought they were concpts as well.

You messin wit me mr. thicke? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hey fellas. Quick question. With the Gel Lyte V. Do you guys go TTS? Or .5 smaller? I just got me some kayanos and went TTS and they were kinda spacey. I think im only a size 10 in Nikes. 

Any info on whether the new Colorado 85 colorways are gonna release state side or is it just overseas ?

Back
Top Bottom