Asics Love?!? Where is it?

When i saw your post i had to post mine up  
laugh.gif
 great minds...

Threw in a little baked Justice and Freedom on a bed of fried irony
laugh.gif

Happy 4th of July to everyone in the states and July 4th too everyone else

Looks like Alvin arent only exclusive to packershoes. More stores have announced..ie Passover
It's possible they got a shipment in, but I hope you guys know passover also flips sneakers so there's also a chance they had a team of guys order a fsr from packers lol

higuy higuy

Yo your boy still get priblems with Barclays? I copped both kfe and wimbeldon atc only to be declined. They were super apologetic but I was wondering if you or your boy still get hit with the fraud alert. U cop today?
I dont know if he used his card but he did cop a pair of alvin purple. I had no issues as well. I do charge a lot so maybe they suspect less fraudulent activity on my account. I only had issues around two or three times when i first got my card. Maybe next time try paying with paypal, as the credit card company may trust that transaction over a retailer in another state. On shopify dont select "checkout w/ paypal" and instead check out normally and at the payment screen select paypal instead of credit card so the product is secure in your cart a bit.

higuy higuy

Thanks boss. Yeah weird . I usually don't strike on kith w/ shopify. But, on packer I did. Yeah they shouldn't reject next time. I called their fraud dept. thanks for the heads bro!

pretty weird they rereleased these... when i'm sure they coulda just did a whole new design.

i actually had a FSR of these back during the first release... had this HUGE box come in the mail from them with all the pairs and didn't even get hit with customs...

helped a few NTers out and flipped a few. a couple years ago i had this guy from europe offer me $500 for my used sz 13, and i couldn't turn that down... :lol:

still got my size 12 of the OG's, and they're still one of my fav asics collabs... i prolly rank them over my solebox's, in terms of a purple colorway on a GL3...

Europeans love runners. If you have a pair that they really want and know it's impossible to find theyll offer anything, and I mean anything :lol:

yea euro guys are nuts lol i learned this from facebook groups 
they good money though, don't nitpick when making purchases and willing to pay, unlike a lot of ppl in US. Tryna save $20 and willing to deal with cheapskate sellers to do so. Euro buyers don't play that.

Back
Top Bottom