Asics Love?!? Where is it?

can't wait for the cncpts GLVs but we online folk haven't a chance in hell do we?

Last edited:
I'm bummed.
That "thor" dude is just a nobody with ~15 followers, I wouldn't take any of these people's word.

Last edited:
Quit throwing around false info trying to deter people on release day. For one, it's against the rules. And secondly, it's rather pathetic.

why does their website say it is releasing online at 12?
fire really did mess up the quantity of this release. people in the know spoke about it weeks before the release date was even announced.
water damage to concepts shipment, no clue how true. that's something only concepts workers probably know for sure.
website says online release at 12. but an ig comment by deon said "remaining pairs" online.

so long story short pairs are limited, but not really. concepts probably afraid the pairs weren't well received and spinning the "limited" availability in their favor to drum up hype and help them sell out quicker.

fire really did mess up the quantity of this release. people in the know spoke about it weeks before the release date was even announced.
water damage to concepts shipment, no clue how true. that's something only concepts workers probably know for sure.
website says online release at 12. but an ig comment by deon said "remaining pairs" online.

so long story short pairs are limited, but not really. concepts probably afraid the pairs weren't well received and spinning the "limited" availability in their favor to drum up hype and help them sell out quicker.
word you been on point with new release "availability" lately so i believe. I really dont think these are as limited as the hype is telling. I will probably be fine to cop my size at concepts this Saturday. Online will def be tuff still tho.

Reminds me of the mints release where everyone was going nuts about how hard of a cop it would be. Turns out in store release was smooth as butta

Quit throwing around false info trying to deter people on release day. For one, it's against the rules. And secondly, it's rather pathetic.

lol still gonna be there on my computer on RD regardless
You and me both.
Good luck camping online for no reason than. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

In store only. What ever is left gets put up online.

Nothing will be left.

Therefore no ONLINE RELEASE!

Good luck though.......

word you been on point with new release "availability" lately so i believe. I really dont think these are as limited as the hype is telling. I will probably be fine to cop my size at concepts this Saturday. Online will def be tuff still tho.

Reminds me of the mints release where everyone was going nuts about how hard of a cop it would be. Turns out in store release was smooth as butta
I hope this is easy 

Good luck camping online for no reason than. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

In store only. What ever is left gets put up online.

Nothing will be left.

Therefore no ONLINE RELEASE!

Good luck though.......
they'll drop online, most CNCPTS releases have been online, no reason to leave these out from being online even though this whole jig with the fire and everything, I believe but only to a certain degree 

Last edited:
homie obviously is hoping it isn't going to be online. lol. cncpts home page says it will be online. smh at the people disagreeing with cncpts home page. trust me, if they weren't releasing online they would take that off their page if for no other reason than to avoid the tweets of angry kids looking to spend their allowance from mommy and daddy. 

The last two Converse X concepts collabs were limited to 100 pairs each and they made it online. I bet they set aside some of these for online too.

Back
Top Bottom