Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anybody here have both the Neptunes and the Eclipses? I just bought a pair of Neptunes and I'm looking at buying a pair of Eclipses, but I heard different things about the sizing; some people said say true to size because if you go up they will be too long?

Any help is appreciated, guys. Thanks again.

Does anybody here have both the Neptunes and the Eclipses? I just bought a pair of Neptunes and I'm looking at buying a pair of Eclipses, but I heard different things about the sizing; some people said say true to size because if you go up they will be too long?

I usually wear a 10 in gel lyte iii's and I just copped some 9.5 neptunes and I was worried that they would be to small but the fit just about the same, so I guess all sagas run about a half size big

Yup. Wear a 10.5 in Neptunes and 11 in Eclipses since they are GL3s.

How do yall get thru on RF releases? Whats the secret? Only one i got thru were salmon soles but it seems like everyone got thru on that release...

How do yall get thru on RF releases? Whats the secret? Only one i got thru were salmon soles but it seems like everyone got thru on that release...
You just have to be quick. Sit on the "Latest Products" page and punch that refresh key until the shoes pop up. They usually show up right at 11am, if not a few seconds before. You don't "have" a pair until you've made it through the first step of the checkout process and you're on to the payment information, so make sure you key in your email and billing address with the quickness. 

Last edited:
You could also make a video. a step by step on the best way to get a Fieg Asic. that way no one would even have to think. just post it up on here and they could just watch your video, get a pair, and then sell it to me for twice what they paid. its a win/win for everyone involved...:stoneface:

Last edited:
You just have to be quick. Sit on the "Latest Products" page and punch that refresh key until the shoes pop up. They usually show up right at 11am, if not a few seconds before. You don't "have" a pair until you've made it through the first step of the checkout process and you're on to the payment information, so make sure you key in your email and billing address with the quickness. 
You could also make a video. a step by step on the best way to get a Fieg Asic. that way no one would even have to think. just post it up on here and they could just watch your video, get a pair, and then sell it to me for twice what they paid. its a win/win for everyone involved...
indifferent.gif

Lmao.....split screen KithSet and Ronnie Fieg twitter pages and type fast once you get that link. If you're a common size, expect em to sell out asap. 

Got my Caviars in the mail today. Pretty nice shoe. The heel portions of the outsole differ from left shoe to right shoe, though. Maybe this was a production error and Fieg bought up all the defect pairs? Who knows.

For those with the EU GR Caviars, do the heel portions of the outsole match?

EDIT: Here's my review.

Last edited:
so whats going on with these? When are they releasing and where?

repped GTFan awesome review.  So nice to hear a solid well thought out, edited review that didn't include... 'yah this part is black and over here we got some red or pink or sumpthin'

+1 GTFan. Great review. Simple, detailed and to the point.

you gotta teach these new guys how to do it right... (make me laugh every time) :lol:

I appreciate the love, guys! I try to offer a quality, informative video with each of my reviews. If you're interested, I just uploaded my look at the Doernbecher 9. Link in my signature if you'd like to check it out.

Um are you saying GT should teach Stickie? You obviously don't know who Stickie is. He may be young but he was making reviews before GT was in high school...

Last edited:
I got my Neptunes today, and I love them. The colors are amazing, and they are super comfortable. These are my first Asics, and I can see why people love them. There are a few glue stains on them but nothing that's too noticeable or annoying. Overall, I'm super happy with the shoe. It's up there with the Steel Blue 999s as my favorite pair of shoes I own. 

Nice bro, glad you like them. Just keep in mind gel lytes are more narrow than sagas if you plan on buying more models in the future...

Nice bro, glad you like them. Just keep in mind gel lytes are more narrow than sagas if you plan on buying more models in the future...
Yeah, that's what I've heard. But I've also heard the length is normal, so I don't want to go up half a size and then they end up being too long. So I'm just going to get the same size as the Neptunes, 8.5. If they are narrow, there's some room in my Neptunes just in case they are that narrow. 

Thanks for advice though, man. 

Back
Top Bottom